Chapter 38: Lullaby

Previously From Chapter 37:

"Don't do that shit again Kid" he says with his arms still around me. He didn't let go he kept holding me tighter as the sky continued to rain on me. He held me tighter as I heard something in his voice I never heard before...like he couldn't live without me and thought of losing me is too painful to think of. I grabbed until to him to ease his worries as he held onto me tighter.

Chapter 38: Lullaby

Jaydon's POV

"Jaydon let me go" she said softly as she grabbed my arms with her soft hands. I didnt want to let her go, I wanted her by me always. She my rib, I cant handle her not being with me. "Please sir, we have to check her vitals" the ambulance driver said but I held on tighter. "Jaydon" she yelled and tried to fight me but I held tighter. I didnt say anything I held on tighter and inhaled her seductive lavender scent, the same smell that surrounds my house and my thoughts.

She probably think I just used her, probably stressing over shit. She thinks she knows me and thats her problem. We just linked back up , Im still wrapped up tight in this street shit, I aint no where close to the man she should be with. I hear the ambulance worker walk back away from us with slow steps, but I cant let her go even if I wanted to.

I dont know what I would do if I lost Kid she wont ever know how deep my feelings are for her cause truth is I feel stronger for her than she feels for me. I cant count the times I wanted to get this shit off my chest and tell her .....but this shit new to me, she diffrent than any female I ever dealt with and thats whats scary. I know if we get together ima fuck up and hurt her but she aint trying to hear me out, and her being her I know if I fuck up she gone take me back in a heartbeat, no questions asked.

I gotta get myself ready for her, commit to being a good man first, so I can do right by her, cause she deserve it. But Eve impatient as fuck she wants what she wants right then and there but shit dont go that way. I dont want to be with her unless I know I have my shit together, like I said I want to be right for her. She deserve a nigga thats going to give her a fighting chance.

"Boss" I hear Tez as she grabs my shoulder. "You gotta calm Bonez down" he says to me and im still holding onto Kid, I hate this shit, she probably think I just fucked her just to be fucking her, but im not like her , I keep my heart far away from my sleeve as possible, but whenever im holding her shit always taring me away from her....

"Where he at" I said still holding her. "Security brought him back to his suite, he breaking shit left and right they took La to the hospital, they threatening to throw us out" Tez says taking a few steps back when I finally released Eve from my hold. I look at her with a thousand words on the tip of my tongue but they dont come out. "Jay" Tez says as I opened my mouth to say something to her. "Just go Jaydon" she says in irritation as she brings her hands over her arms to cover herself from the cold. "Just leave" she says agian I take three small steps back before I turn and walk away leaving her to her space.

I walk into the hotel lobby and see what Tez said about Bonez, already I know the bill for the damages is going to cost a grip. The chairs aligned in the lobby where turned upside down. The giant fish tank was in the middle of the lobby was now a big pile of glass and fish everywhere.

I ignored the emty stares and hopped on the elevator. On the way up, my thoughts kept going back to her lavender scent. It seems she all i think about....yeah she wont know how deep this shit goes for her, she my rib, she my....everything.

The elevator doors open and I walk off and head in the direction of the smell of loud coming from Bonez suite. I follow the smell to the end of the hallway to Bonez door. I take a relaxed breath grabbing the door knob, bracing myself for whatever is on the other side of the door. I walk in and follow the trail of blood to the back. What this nigga do now, I say to myself.