Unexpected Trouble

The boat was rocking along the surprisingly gentle waves as Marco checked their coordinates. It had been a while since they reached the calm belt and entered the Grand Line. And boy was it crazy.

A warm breeze blew over the ship. Marco was quite surprised at the speed they were traveling. Heh, maybe god finally decided to make it up to him for all the times his brothers caused him trouble. Probably not. He was a pirate and god mostly doesn't like pirates in general based on all the crappy situations he runs into. 

"I'm Hungry. Meaaaat" Luffy whined while hugging Marco's legs. He had to hold out he knew they were reaching an island soon.
"Hungryyyy" Ace repeated leaning against the railing.  At times Marco really felt like the three kids were blood-related, I mean seriously except for Sabo's distinct appearance nobody would be able to say they were anything but siblings.  At least they didn't eat like Luffy. Scratch that. He hoped they didn't eat like Luffy or his wallet would suffer from emptiness. After contemplating for a bit Marco amused the idea of doing a dine and dash like Luffy suggested, I mean they were pirates after all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabo felt like banging his head on the deck. But no he was used to this so he won't go and cause himself an even worse headache he would definitely regret later on. The morning was as peaceful as the grand line could get until Ace and Luffy decided to cause a wreck, accidentally fall off the ship while wrestling and try to fish but almost got the whole ship devoured by a sea king. Damn the sea kings in the grand line were huge. Anyways there were too many mishaps they've been through to count on his fingers. Sigh, his siblings really were a handful but he wouldn't give them up for anything in the world. At the thought of his brother and sister, the edges off his lips twitched upward to form a big grin.

"I see an island" Sabo stated looking through a rusty telescope which actually was pretty useful. Now that he thought about it, this telescope was most likely the start of all of this chaos when he had first picked it up from the gray terminal. 

Looking back he remembered the time when he had managed to find a telescope to give to Luffy. At the time the thugs littering the dump were knowledgeable enough to know not to mess with the three monster children. Especially the youngest of them. Sabo wouldn't blame them for assuming Luffy was harmless, but he's gotta say they deserved what they got.

 Even though they were strong enough they still had to escape via Luffy's devil fruit. Before he had a chance to meet his ever so wonderful bastard of a dad that is. So everything worked out in the end he mused. He didn't have to deal with an asshole of a father nor spend more time in the living hell that was called Goa kingdom. Instead, he had a lifetime of adventures and freedom awaiting him and his siblings on the blue sea. Life was finally looking brighter. It probably was the same for Ace who was just as crushed by the legacy of his father or even more. Luffy really was a blessing in disguise for the both of them. 

As he turned around to look at his siblings a grin bloomed on his face at the sight that greeted him. They had seemingly fallen asleep.

Ace was sleeping with a protective arm around Luffy while she was curled up next to him. It was the most adorable thing he'd ever seen other than Luffy's puppy dog eyes. Nothing could beat that. But more than that it was perfect blackmail material, for Ace that is. 

With Luffy and Ace actually napping and being quiet for once he was bored. With finding Marco in mind he headed to the door connecting to the interior of the ship. But was quickly interrupted by a weak electric shock that jostled him quite a bit until he was dragged into the pile that was his siblings. What could he say he sort of expected that with Luffy and her eccentrics.