The Strawhat

A few hours later

Shanks, Marco and Luffia can be seen hanging out in Luffia's room.

Luffia's pov
I was introducing my new friends to the revolutionary staff, but I got hungry so I dragged them to the kitchen. Finally I can eat in peace.

Marco and Shanks's pov
How can a pint-sized brat eat so much?(sweatdrop)

Luffia's pov
I finally ate my fill. Now I can now go and play with my new friends. What should we do? Hmmm

While Luffia was thinking, we can see two flabbergasted adults on the side

Shanks pov
Maybe we should go to the seashore so I can talk(more like brag) about my adventures and life on the seas. Yeah that's it i'm gonna tell them my idea now.

Just as Shanks was about to speak up Marco cut in suggesting the same thing Shanks was gonna say.
"Marcoooooo I was gonna say that. You idea stealer". "Well why didn't you say it first " Marco retorts. And Luffia just giggles on the side at Shanks's expression.
As Shanks was just about to reply Luffia agrees and they're off to the seashore.

Just as they arrive Luffia headed straight towards the sea and started playing which caused the adults to gain a tint of pink on their cheeks and think "cuuute".
After Luffia gets bored she joins the other two on the sandy beach, and starts asking for stories which they happily agree to. When they finally finish, the moons outline could be seen and Luffia shouted out "Really my uncle's the pirate king I want to have adventures like him too". "Yeah, he was the best captain ever. Didn't your mom tell you? The places we explored and the battles we fought were really epic, too" replies Shanks smiling smugly. "You do know that the one who fought Roger on equal ground was no other than Edward Newgate or Whitebeard as people call him. And he's my captain"Marco says proudly. "Ehhhh I'm related to so many strong people. I want to become a pirate like them, too" Luffia says enthusiasticly.

Shanks's pov
I am so dead. Dragon is definently going to kill me. Aaaah what should I do Shanks thinks while crying comedically.

Marco also looked at him with pity that almost says "I'll be at your grave" while murmuring a few prayers.
After a few seconds Luffia says "You know what I'm not gonna be just a pirate " which had Shanks release a breath of relief but was ruined when she continued "I'm gonna become the pirate king" which had both adults drop their jaws.

But the moment was ruined when Shanks started laughed and said "Like a pint-sized brat like you could become the pirate king" which was interrupted by an angry Luffia saying "I may be short now but I can still punch like a pistol ,hmph." "As if" Shanks replies "If you can at least move me a meter with your punch I'll give you my precious strawhat", bets Shanks thinking the brat couldn't do it.

With that Luffia turned serious knowing it was the former pirate king's hat, and punched Shanks with a black fist as hard as she could which caused Shanks to fly a few feet.

Marco's pov
Was that just haki? A six year old knowing haki thought a speechless Marco.

"Just now was that haki?" Marco asked outloud. " While Luffy was busy admiring her new hat she didn't notice the pirates and saw a strange chest washed up by the sea.

Meanwhile, the pirates were still trying to recover from the shock Luffia opened the chest and saw a strange looking fruit which she happily ate while thinking it was dessert but instantly started gagging and coughing so loudly from the horrid taste it caught the attention of the two spaced out pirates who both rushed over asking her what was wrong. "Weird looking fruit...horrible taste." Luffia says while cringing.
Realization dawns on the two pirates faces both thinking she ate a devil fruit.

"Luffia don't panic but you ate a devil fruit." says Marco awkwardly, which made Luffia squeel saying "Yay I ate a devil fruit." Shanks wondered out loud how she knew what a devil fruit was and immediately regretted it after the six year old said she didn't know what it was causing the adults to facepalm.

"Anyways I wonder what fruit it was" questions Marco.

And this is how Luffy gets her strawhat which her epithet is named after.

Done. What devil fruit should I give Luffia. If you have any suggestions leave a comment and don't forget to vote and share. Sapphire out. Bye