Leaving

Why the hell are these two here? was on every bandit's mind. I mean who would expect to see the leader of an organization trying to take down the world government and the first mate of whitebeards crew.

"Am I dreaming?" Dadan said as she rubbed her eyes and stared at the two figures again. "They could just be doppelgangers right," another bandit said. "I doubt it, they look just like their bounty posters" another blurted out. "Just as all the bandits started panicking Luffia ran up to the first man, who had a red tattoo-ish mark on his face. "This can't be good, if even the stupid bandits who aren't scared of anything except Garp, are acting this way they have got to be dangerous people," Ace thought. Almost as if they planned it Ace and Sabo both ran to her at the same time but she was too fast. "Daddy, Marco what are you guys doing here,"Luffia asked innocently as she settled into said dads arms acting as if she didn't almost cause all those in the bandit's hideout heart attacks.

"Dad? How is he your dad" Dadan screeched "I don't know he just is" Luffia answered blankly. "UGH I give up whats with you and your crazy family Garp" Dadan fumed. "I can assure you that I'm not as crazy as the old man" Dragon says. "Look who's talking aren't you the crazy bastard trying to overthrow the world government" she questions. "I said not as crazy I didn't say I wasn't crazy" he deadpans.

"Ugh, you know what I'm not gonna even try, if you're gonna take the brat with you, you better take care of her" Dadan threatens. "I wasn't the one supposed to look after her right Marco? Can you tell me why she's here and not safe on board the moby dick but instead in the clutches of my crazy old man," Dragon says while glaring daggers at Marco who was sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"He's not here anyways" Marco responds. "But what if she's been exposed to his craziness"Dragon exclaims. "Well anyways we'll be going now and this time please keep her on board Marco," Dragon says to Marco with Luffia in his arms. "I'll do my best"he replies back. "Hey wait a minute"Luffy yells while jumping off "I haven't said bye to Ace and Sabo yet" she whined.

"So I guess this is it," Sabo said, "Let's meet on the seas "Ace added. Just as Luffia was about to say her farewells a few guards came running to the cabin and when they saw Sabo one of them recognized him as the person they were searching for. As the guard told them to hand over Sabo Luffia grabbed Ace, Sabo, Marco, and Dragon while saying goodbye to the bandits. She immediately transported them to the docks luckily on a boat.

"You got better" Marco commented. "By the way where's your sword," Marco asked. "Oh yeah, I used my devil fruit to store it in an electric cloud."(A cloud-like shape of electricity) she said as she brought it down. "That's pretty smart" Dragon commented.

"Wait a minute what are we gonna do now, they're looking for Sabo aren't they," Ace said. "You come with us silly" Luffia said. "Oh I see," he said. "Eh, how are you so calm we just agreed to go to the grand line with her, wait a moment, that's a good thing, well let's go " Sabo rambled.

"Well, i'm on a tight schedule so I'll be leaving first so goodbye and remember to call me Luffia" Dragon said while leaving with the revolutionaries. "Bye, I will"Luffia said.

The kids and Marco finally set sail. The first day Ace and Sabo were quite wary of Marco but they warmed up to him by the end of the day. At first, Marco was also skeptical about having the two on board but in just a day he understood why Luffy easily befriended them and already took a liking to them. But unfortunately, luck was not on their sad, ruining the happy mood on the boat a storm struck during the night.

"I really should have gotten a sturdier boat," Marco said. After a very tiring night, the sea seemed to calm down a bit. Just as they thought the storm was over a lightning bolt struck the boat. They shielded their eyes from the bright light and when it finally disappeared shockingly no damage was done. "Hey is everyone okay" Marco called out. "I'm fine," Sabo said. "Me too," Ace said. After a couple of seconds, the three of them realized something. "LUFFIA, WHERE ARE YOU" the three simultaneously shouted.

Meanwhile, on a far off island a little girl was dropped by a lightning bolt surprisingly unscathed except for a few singes on her clothes. "Who are you " complained an older kid who ended up breaking her landing with her sword hitting his head causing a huge bump to form. "Oh I'm Luffia but call me Luffy" she happily replied. While helping the older kid up she asked him "Who are you".