Chapter 3

No one's POV

"They seem really close," exclaimed Tsubasa.
"They are, but Goshi's still not admitting it," Ryuji replied with a bored expression.
"Admitting what?"
"Ah, it's nothing," said Tomohisa.

Tsubasa could only stare at the two in confusion. Before long, her eyes wondered back to Goshi and (Y/n). It was only natural to think that they were close, considering how they acted around each other.

"Hey Tsubasa, why do you keep staring at them?" Ryuji asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Huh? Oh, I didn't-"
"Whatever, not like I care. Just don't do it again. Goshi'll get mad for sure."
"Oh, okay..."
"Don't you think (Y/n)'s having another one of her nightmares again? I'm worried," Yuuta exclaimed while biting his nails.
"Goshi can take care of her, you know that," Kazuna replied.
"Why are we crowding around here? Let's give them some space," Momotaro said.

(Y/n)'s POV

~1 hour later~

Huh? Where am I? Wait, wasn't this Goshi's jacket? I stretched my arms before sitting up. How long was I asleep for? Where was everyone else?

I held Goshi's jacket tightly over my shoulders and headed outside. Hmm? No one was here except for a few of the backstage staff.

"Hi."

I immediately turned around and almost hit the person until I quickly stopped myself. Oh, it was only Sumisora. Geez, what was I thinking?...

"Hey."
"Feel free to call me Tsubasa."
"Then just call me (Y/n)."
"Okay. I'm here on behalf of B Project. They've all headed back to their apartments and told me to come pick you up."
"Pick me up? Oh, that's fine. I can go back to work myself. There's really no need for you to take me."
"And that's another thing they told me. Your brother already talked to your boss so you're having today off work. He also said to bring you with me no matter how much you resist."
"*sigh* That Yuuta..."
"Then let's get going."

I simply nodded before following her outside. We decided to take a taxi. As we were going there, Yuuta sent me a few photos.

I smiled to myself as I looked through all of them. Everyone seemed like they were having fun doing their everyday activities. But that made me wonder...what did Yuuta need me for? I mean, sure this wasn't the first time he has done this but he'd normally have a reason.

I swear, if this was just so that I could play with them...*sigh* Sometimes, I didn't really get him. But that's why he was my brother. I may not get him all the time, but I could at least understand him.

Hikaru and Kento were at the entrance waiting for us when we arrived. Hikaru immediately took Tsubasa inside. Kento looked more serious than usual.

I followed him to a nearby park before we sat down on a bench. The park was empty with no people except for us.

"Did something happen at work?" he suddenly asked.
"No, why are you asking?"
"(Y/n), Goshi and I have known you ever since we met Yuuta. We can tell when something's wrong. Actually, now that I think about it, Goshi did say something before but he didn't exactly tell me."
"*smiles* Hehe, Kento, everything's fine so you don't have to worry."
"Okay, but let me just say this. We know you're not fine like you say you are and we're going to find out soon. I just hope it's nothing too serious."
"Guys! This is where you were? Come on, it's urgent," Mikado exclaimed.

We stood up and followed him back to their apartment. Eh?! What was Yumiko doing here?! Shouldn't she be at work?!

I put my hand on her shoulder, making her turn around. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, ruining her heavy makeup. What was happening here?

"(Y/n), I-I've been looking a-all over f-for you," she fake-sobbed.
"What is it? What's wrong?"
"It's Mr Hitoshi. H-he's causing a r-ruckus. He's l-looking for you."
"But-"
"P-please go. He even s-shouted at u-us! We d-did nothing wrong!"

I literally wanted to slap her. What was her problem?! Was she really that jealous of me getting a day off and spending time with my friends?! Geez...

"Okay, I got it."
"Wait, I'll take you. Let's go," Goshi said while grabbing onto my hand.
"Eh? But-"
"Come on."

I could only follow him. When he was like this, there was no changing his mind.

Yumiko's POV

~Some time later~

Phew...they were all so nice. It really was such a shame that they were friends with (Y/n). I'm sure they'd be better off without her, which was why I was here. To break apart their relationship. It'd be a piece of cake.

I left the bathroom and went to sit next to Yuuta. Omg, this was like a dream come true. Seriously...I couldn't believe (Y/n) took all this for granted, like they were just your average everyday person.

"Is everything okay now?" Yuuta asked with a cheeky smile.
"Yeah, thank you."
"If you don't mind me asking, what happened? I thought Yuuta already talked to your boss," Tomohisa asked.
"Yeah, that's right. He did...but Mr Hitoshi was really desperate for someone to help him. You guys seriously have no idea how scary he can be when he's mad..."
"Was the work really that serious? (Y/n)'s only an intern," Ryuji commented.
"Well, I don't know. He didn't say what he wanted her for."

I felt someone's penetrating gaze burn into the back of my skull. *gulp* It made me shiver. What was this? This feeling...it felt like I was facing off against a devil.

Geez, whoever it was, I hope I didn't get on their bad side. It'd only be worse for me if they were close to (Y/n)...