Chapter 32

Please appreciate the pic 👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾
Because it took me around three hours to find a pic where Mari is wearing a salopette and not her regular pink pants.

I have no joke sorry... But good news, my cold is over. my head still hurts a little but hey that's life, right? lol.

你说你要不然后果很严重吗

Marinette was in her room talking with Tikki and getting ready for her date.

She was wearing a pink salopette, her regular t-shirt and her regular gray vest. And today she did a cute pink bow in her hair.

She was so ready for this date. She only hoped there wouldn't be any akuma attacks because that would ruin everything.

Even though Adrien knows she's Ladybug.

"Tikki, do I look good?"

"You look really cute, Marinette!"

"Thanks, I hope I don't look too much."

"I like the bow in your hair, you should wear it more often."

"Yeah... Oh, Adrien messaged me. Wanna come with me?"

"How much I'd love to join your date, this is something between you and Adrien."

"Oh, okay. There's a bowl with cookies. See you later, Tikki."

Marinette left the room with a smile on her lips. But as soon as she closed the door she saw Adrien down below the stairs smirking at her.

"Hey, Marinette, are you ready?"

Marinette was more than ready. But she felt nervous as she walked downstairs and Adrien staring at her until she met him.

"Yes, I'm ready Adrien. So what are we gonna do?"

"You know André, right?"

"Oh, we're going for an ice cream!"

"Heh, yes. If you like, of course."

"Adrien, I love it."

"N-Nice, let's go then."

"Adrien, you know it can take an hour before we find him, right?"

"That's an hour more with my purrincess."

Did he just made a pun?
Reminds me of Chat...

They walked around whole Paris, to find André, but they were so focused on each other that they almost forgot what they were actually doing, looking for André.

An hour later they finally found him.
Marinette her ice cream had three flavours. Pistachio,lemon and banana.

Adrien had blueberry and strawberry.

Everything was perfect.
They talked and walked and Marinette felt her feelings for Adrien growing by the minute.

The same goes for Adrien. He felt something weird in his stomach. It felt like sparkles or something.

Plagg warned him for this.

"Kid, if you ever feel something weird in your stomach, like butterflies or sparkles as you see Marinette. Then don't worry. That's called being in love."

Does that mean... Does that mean that he's in love with Marinette?

He took a glance at her as she licked her ice cream. She looked pretty cute actually.

Maybe it's the best is he just confesses immediately.

He stopped abruptly with walking and stared at Marinette. She turned around and an unsure expression appeared on her face.

"What is it, Adrien? Are you okay? Is there something wrong?"

Adrien chuckled at her actions. She always cared about him. That's what he likes the most about her.

"N-No, Marinette. Everything is fine."

"Then... Why are you not walking?"

"I think I'm in love with you, Marinette."

Those words sounded like music in her ears. And the way he confessed made it all harder not to blush.

"I don't know what to say..."

"Don't say anything. I always have this weird feeling when I see you. It feels so amazing."

"Well, eh... Tha-"

"Wait, it feels like I need you. Every time I see you I feel happy and warm and I don't know what..."

"Adrien..."

"I'm not done, Chloe got me thinking, when she said that she was happy with Nathaniel, her eyes light up. It was almost like she was truly happy. And I want that feeling too. Marinette do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Adrien, of c-"

"No...wait, Marinette watch out, an akuma!"

HAHAHAH NOT YET

Imma take a shower now.