Chapter 4

Marinette was sleeping until someone woke her up. It was her blonde crush with green eyes and a soft skin. "Marinette, wake up." Adrien said Marinette smiled soft.
"Is there something you need?" Marinette asked and Adrien shook his head. "There's something that I want." Adrien smirked and bent on his knees.

"Marry me."

Marinette was sleeping until someone woke her up. It was her blonde crush with green eyes and a soft skin. "Marinette, wake up." Adrien said Marinette smiled soft.
"Is there something you need?" Marinette asked and he nodded. "Yeah, I hoped that you wanted to have breakfast with me." Adrien said hopefully and his eyes were twinkling. That's when she realised that she just dreamed about him. He looked so adorable and Marinette couldn't say no to him. It's not everyday that your crush askes you to have breakfast with him. Marinette giggles soft and nodded at Adrien. "Give me twenty minutes, and I'm downstairs." She said and Adrien stated. "Twenty minutes? That long?" He asked and Marinette nodded. "We'll be on time. I swear Adrien." Marinette said and Adrien nodded. "Sure, see you downstairs." Adrien said and left the room.

Tikki flew to Marinette and hugged her cheek. "Good morning, Marinette!" Tikki cheered and Marinette smiled at her kwami. "Hey, Tikki." Marinette carefully hugged her kwami and smiled at her.
"Don't you think twenty minutes is a bit too long?" Tikki asked all of sudden and Marinette shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not." She smirked and Tikki facepalmed playfully. Then they disappeared in the bathroom.

~40 minutes later.~

Marinette walked downstairs to reveal a bored Adrien sitting at the table playing on his phone. Marinette felt nervous but walked over to him. She almost tripped over her own feet, which caught Adrien's attention. "Ow, hey Marinette. You surely take your time." Adrien said slightly annoyed and Marinette chuckled nervously. "I-I'm sorry Adrien. It w-won't happen again..." She stuttered and looked at the ground. "You better be. Or else..." He stopped his sentence and smirked. "I'm just teasing Marinette. We're already too late so I suggest to walk to class and not with Gorilla." Adrien chuckled and Marinette felt her cheeks turning slightly pink.
They then walked together to their breakfast.