Chapter 12

Marinette was laying on her bed and sketching some designs as suddenly the door went open.

She looked up and blonde boy peeked inside her room. He was holding a letter and a blush appeared on his cheeks. "M-Marinette? You're back?" Adrien asked a little confused and entered the room.

"H-Hey... Adrien. Yes I am." She said and sat right up on her bed. "Actually... I lied to you." She said and played with her hair without making eye contact with him.

"What do you mean?" He asked and sat next to Marinette on the bed, she started to breath faster and he was making her nervous.

She looked around with a nervous smile on her face while Adrien studied her actions.

"Did I something that you're avoiding me?" Adrien asked and Marinette looked at him. "I'm avoiding you? That's hilarious, who told you that?" Marinette laughed hard in in the hope he wouldn't think further about it but his serious expression stayed the same. "I'm being serious, Marinette." Adrien tried and looked deep in Marinette her eyes.

"And I'm being serious too! I can't tell you it's too embarrassing." She said and looked at the floor. Adrien sighed and stood up from the bed.

"See you tomorrow." He said and walked to the door. He still had that letter in his pocket, as Marinette looked away he quickly dropped the letter without her noticing it. He smiled at the letter and left.

A shorter chapter... X
Hope you liked it! 💟