Chapter 28

Before y'all gonna judge 👩‍⚖️

This chapter isn't written by Mary, but by her sister Robin (Robin_miraculous ) follow if you want to 😄😉

anyway... mary asked me to write the chapter because she couldn't bring to write it (just some problems...)

SO DO NOT JUDGE PLZZ

Et il y a un petit lettre pour vous.

READ THE A/N DOWN BELOW

Adrien turned to Marinette next to him and smiled brightly at her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his face.

"I always thought you were Ladybug."

He whispered in her ear and pulled her in a hug, Marinette hugged flustered back and smiled as his hair touched her nose. After a moment they both pulled back and stared in each other's eyes.

It took Adrien a moment to realize that the girl he always had a crush on was sitting in front of him.

"Marinette?"

"Yes... Adrien?"

"What are your true feelings for Chat Noir?"

"Well, even though we're on a "break" I still really like him. I just feel so stupid."

"Why? I mean..."

"He told me that he was struggling between his feelings for me and Ladybug. Which is pretty stupid because we're the same person."

🙄

"And why didn't you just tell him?"

"I'm a super hero! Our identities has to stay secret. Otherwise Paris will be in danger."

"You really sound like Ladybug, now."

"Ha-ha. I'm serious, Adrien. I just don't wanna put him in danger."

"But why would you put him in danger? He's a super hero himself."

"You never know, right? It's too dangerous. But on the other hand, I practically lost him because I was too lame to tell him."

"You're not lame, Marinette. It's smart of you to do that, even though you lost him. But I'm sure he'll change his mind."

"I'm not quite sure... But maybe."

Marinette was relieved this was behind her back now. Adrien knows she's Ladybug. Only she still doesn't know that he's Chat Noir...

AN

So a little thing about Mary (my twin sister). She asked me to explain it to you all.

So you know that she used to skip school and stuff with her best friend?

It was not only because she hated school but also because her best friend was bullied a lot and she was scared.

So her best friend committed suicide last Saturday...
So yeah Mary is broken because she was like almost closer with her then with me...

if you read this Mar,
I love you 💟

No but seriously, it's like you receive a punch in your face, I'm still shocked too.

Sorry for the depression note...