Chapter 5

Finally a new chapter...

Marinette and Adrien were running to school but they didn't make it. The bell rang when they arrived at school.

Adrien groaned and frowned his brows. "Were too late. I've never been late before." He said and turned to the bluenette. She giggled soft and looked at the ground. "What are you laughing at?" He asked playfully mad and Marinette shrugged "Nothing, Adrien. But instead of crying here, we could walk to class." Marinette suggested and walked past him. "Y-You're right. Wait for me!" He ran after her and Marinette giggled again without looking back.

Adrien knocked on the door and opened it, with Marinette behind him. She was grinning because she knew what the reaction of her classmates was gonna be. "Come in Adrien and Marinette." Miss Bustier sighed. She wasn't in the mood for this which was obvious. Adrien smiled nervous and walked to his seat next to Nino, followed with Marinette who walked to her seat next to Alya. "Girl, I'm not even gonna ask why you're late." Alya chuckled and Marinette shrugged her shoulders. "It maybe was my fault... Hehe." Marinette answered and chuckled nervous. Chloe turned at them and gave them a death glare. "Alya and Marinette. Could you please keep your mouths shut? It's annoying as hell and I'm trying to pay attention." She barked and rolled her eyes. "Yes please, Marinette and Alya." mss Bustier warned them and Marinette and Alya nodded with a 'sorry miss'. "And by the way, shouldn't Marinette be punished? She was too late after all." Chloe smirked and glared at the bluenette. Marinette sighed and looked at Adrien, who looked behind him. Then he looked at Chloe and frowned his brows. "Chloe, don't do this." He said and Chloe fake smiled. "But Adrikins, did I betray you? I would never do that." She answered over dramatic and chuckled with mischief. Miss Bustier cleared her throat and looked at Chloe, then at Adrien and Marinette. "It's on me to decide who will be punished and who not, Chloe." Miss Bustier said Chloe rolled her eyes. "But Miss-" She tried but Miss Bustier interrupted her with a death glare. "No Chloe no. Now quiet." Chloe rolled her eyes and looked at her paper. Adrien turned around to face Marinette and he smiled at her, she blushed and smiled back. "I totally ship you two." Nino whispered in Adrien his ear and smirked. "Wha-" "Adrien and Nino!" Miss Bustier barked and the two nodded and payed attention again. "I'll explain you later." Nino whispered soft and Adrien nodded.