Chapter 11

Sooo Chloe transformed and caused problems to everyone. Then LB and Chat appeared and fixed everything

School was over now and everything was normal again. Marinette was walking home and talking with Tikki when she suddenly felt something on her shoulder. She turned around and immediately blushed from the face she saw. It was Adrien who was smiling at her. "A-Adrien? What are you doing here?" Marinette asked nervously and turned around again to walk further. Adrien followed her "I'm going home, let me walk with you." Adrien said and Marinette looked at him. "Oh... right but I'm not going home." She said and looked away again. Adrien frowned and looked at the bluenette next to him. "Where are you going then?" He asked confused and Marinette quickly though about a fake excuse. "Er... I'm going to Alya, for her sisters! Yeah, I see you later. Bye Adrien." She smiled at him and walked quickly away.
Adrien sighed and looked at his kwami.
"Kid, she's still avoiding you. You know what that means." He said and Adrien nodded. "I know, but I wanna have a full normal conversation with her as myself. Not as Chat Noir." Adrien sighed and Plagg flew to the blondes cheek and hugged it. "Let's just go home and eat a lot of camembert. It's waiting for us." Plagg smirked and Adrien shook his head with a laugh.

Marinette obviously lied to Adrien. She just didn't wanna face him because she's still a little embarrassed.

She was on her way to her room when Tikki flew out her bag and looked at her. "Marinette, Marinette, haven't you forgotten something?" Tikki asked and Marinette stopped abruptly.

"Oh no, forgot my bag?" She said and looked nervous around her waist. Tikki shook her head. "You're at Adrien's house. If you're avoiding him is this not the best place." Tikki said and Marinette sighed. "But I told him that I was going to Alya? He won't be looking for me here, anyway." Marinette said and Tikki facepalmed and shook her head again. "Why are you avoiding him anyway?" She asked and Marinette sighed nervously. "Because Tikki, it's really awkward between us." She answered and Tikki nodded. "I have to go now, hide Tikki." Marinette said and ran to her room. Tikki sighed and followed the bluenette.

A few minutes later Adrien entered his house and wandered around. He sighed and looked at Marinette's room. "What are you thinking about?" Plagg asked and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well, maybe I can write her a quick letter that I'm gonna visit her - I mean Chat Noir." Adrien said and Plagg raised a brow. (an: do kwamis have eyebrows? XDD)

"And when is she supposed to see the letter?" Plagg asked and Adrien shrugged. "When she's back from Alya." He said and ran to his room to make the letter.

A/N: this has nothing to do with the story but....
we need to talk about GORIZILA. IT GOT ME LIKE EGIWLWLWNSIDODKDKSJJSDJIDKDKDKDKEMENE.

I WATCHED TO EPISODE IN THE BUS ON MY WAY TO SCHOOL 😭 SUDDENLY I GOT A NOTIFICATION FROM YOUTUBE AND IMMEDIATELY WATCHED IT. IM SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

but still no episode can beat "La Befana" that episode is like applesauce in my mouth. lol

I hope you liked this chapter anyway.

👅💟