Chapter 26

HELLOW EVERYONE

Joke of the chapter: What did a farmer say when he lost his sheep?

你是我太过最美的地方是我

"Y-You are Ladybug?"

"What if I am? Do we have a problem then?"

"Marinette..."

"I know, it sounds ridiculous. Ladybug is brave and strong. While I'm clumsy and awkward."

It felt kinda weird for Marinette talk about herself like that. She really wanted to tell Chat Noir that it's actually the truth, but she was just scared for his reaction.

"You're not awkward and clumsy... Okay a little clumsy is right, but you are really beautiful princess. On the outside but also on the inside. Don't think so bad of yourself Mari, because you're truly beautiful."

"Thanks, Chat."

"Of course princess."

But still, what Chat said, about not seeing each other for a while. She didn't knew or he really meant it. She had to know, because of he did, she would understand it. It's hard for her to just forget Adrien, but if she was honest with her self, she wasn't really trying. But just because Chat told her he had the same problem with Ladybug, which is really ironic by the way. They both know that they wanna be together but Chat doesn't really wanna give up on Ladybug and Marinette on Adrien.

"But Chat? Did you really mean what you said?"

"About not seeing each other for a while?"

"Y-yes..."

"I didn't mean it like that, that sounded maybe a little harsh, but I just need some time. I really like you, but I also know that Adrien likes you."

"W-what? Adrien likes me? That's ridiculous, Adrien would never like a girl like me."

"Oh, but he does princess."

"And how do you know that, Chat?"

"I just know... Hehe."

"Chat, if you know something about Adrien, you must tell me."

"No worries, princess. The only thing I know is that he would love to get to know you better."

"H-How? I mean..."

"Well princess. Ask him to hangout or something? I'm pretty sure he'll agree."

"I don't know Chat... What about you?"

"It's... It's better if you forget me."

"Chat, you're so confusing."

"It's confusing because I'm just confused about my feelings for you and Ladybug."

"So you like Ladybug and me, and I like Adrien and you?"

"Yes... That kinda is it. I'm so complicated I'm sorry princess."

"Chat..."

Chat walked to the window to leave but Marinette quickly grabbed his hand to stop him. He turned around and looked deep in her eyes.

"I don't really understand it, Chat. But please be known that I'll wait for you. You're always welcome if you wanna talk to someone."

"Thank you Mari."

He pulled her closer and hugged her tightly, Marinette hugged back and smiled as his soft hair tucked her lips. He then pulled back and disappeared in the night.

Marinette fell on her bed and threw her pillow on her head with a groan. She felt so stupid but also relieved at the same time.
If she and Chat were going to be together, then she probably had to reveal her identity for him. Which isn't the best idea. But now she practically lost Chat.

She had to tell anyone, anyone, just anyone. So she rose out her bed and left her room to Adrien his room. She knocked on the door and a 'yes' was heard through the door.
Marinette opened the door and smiled soft at him. Adrien looked kinda surprised at her visit but he smiled back and offered her a seat.

"I thought you were sleeping."

"Well I'm not."

HAHAHAH
I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING, WELL IM NOT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Excuse me.

"I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"No worries, I couldn't sleep. So what is the problem?"

"It's about Chat Noir, Adrien."

"What did he say?"

"We're on a break. Actually, I can't really call it a break because we were never together... But still."

"Uhu, and do you know why?"

Yes she did, because she couldn't bring it to tell him that she's Ladybug. But also for her own safety.

"Yes... And there's something you need to know."

"Yes..?"

"Don't laugh, cringe, cry or throw up please."

"I won't, I won't. Don't worry Mari."

"Okay, thank you Adrien. So the problem is, I never really wanted to forget you and Chat never really Ladybug."

"Y-Yes?"

"But I know who Ladybug is."

"What? You know who she is? Marinette are you sure because that's a really -"

"Yes Adrien, I'm a hundred percent sure."

"Then... Who is it?"

"Promise me not to laugh. Because it's pretty serious."

"I already did Mari, I won't no worries."

"Okay... So the girl behind the mask is..."

STOP!

Where is my sheep? LOLOLOLOLOL