SEQUEL

here's the sequel lol.
btw surprise surprise...
I've been working on a new book. 🤩
that was the surprise cool huh? lolz. but that's for later... also I'm done with 4 chapters already and I really wanna post it but it feels like it's a little too quick don't you think? idk what your opinion is though

fk it Imma post that lol.
but first

☸️✡️🔯🕎🛐☦️☯️🕉💟☸️✡️

6 years later...

Marinette and Adrien have been together for 6 years already, but Adrien thinks it's time for the next step.

The last time he proposed they were fifteen, and that was just for fun, but now he's serious about it, and he really wants Marinette as his wife.

Btw they bought a house together lol.

Marinette was in the living room smiling at all the designs she ever sketched as Adrien sat next to her reading a book.

"Aww, Adrien, look. I sketched this dress when Chat visited me for the first time. I still remember."

Adrien glanced at the sketchbook and felt his heart drop.

All those memories, he still remembers them perfect, like it was yesterday.

"Yes, Mari. That was the best evening of my life."

"Oh, and remember that day when you were acting really dorky and asked me on a really weird but cute way?"

"Heh... You practically asked yourself, I was so nervous. But hey, look where we are now."

"Ya, I still remember the look on your face. You wiggled with your eyebrows and smirked, you looked so adorable."

"Let me try it, maybe I can still do that."

He wiggled with his eyebrows and smiled sheepishly as he stared at Marinette.

"M'lady, princess... I want you in my life forever."

"Is this your way of asking me to marry you?"
She rolled her eyes and chuckled soft.

"Your Chat is showing, again. But I'd love to be your wife. Because I love you."

Adrien pulled Marinette in a big hug and Marinette gladly returned it.

"This is how I wanted it."

A tear fell from her eye and rolled over her cheek as she hugged him tighter, never wanting to leave him.

Because those two were made for each other, and everyone knew that.

Because they deeply love each other.

...

hope you liked it x

👅💦

PEACE