Epilogue

AN: Well here it is. The incredibly short epilogue. I hope you guys enjoyed my first book and will read the sequel! I'll post it later this week. I just want to thank everyone who has read this and voted, and commented, and fanned me. It was you guys who kept me writing and I totally love you for that. Now, if you'll excuse my, I'm going to go get a tissue. <3

Xx Lily

Author’s POV

              So you’re probably wondering if Claire decided to go on tour. I’m here to tell you that she did and loved it. She had an amazing time working, and pranking with Daughtry for six months. Unfortunately during the tour Niall called her and told her that they had come in third on the X-Factor. Claire consoled Niall and the lads by saying that third place was really good. It actually was. Soon after that the lads headed out on the X-Factor tour and Claire and Niall had a hard time keeping their relationship afloat. They did end up taking another break, but as soon as both of them were home from their tours they ended their break and are going strong again. Claire had also gotten over the media attention and learned to just ignore it. Also during Claire’s tour she and Kari became even closer and are taking their time working on the album. It turns out One Direction also got a record deal from Simon and recorded their first single. It was released in theUKand teenage girls were loving it. Soon after that they released their debut album Up All Night. It was a smash! As it turns out American girls were in love with One Direction too and eagerly awaited the album to be released where they lived. It was also announced that One Direction would be traveling across the pond to go on tour with Big Time Rush. So, as you can see, life is good. Carefree, stress free, fun. Not for long.

Please read the sequel! Thanks! <3

As of 4/27/13 ~ If you are reading this then it means the sequel Finding Someone is finished, so if you like finished books you have another one. I have also started Liam fan fiction called Guitar Girl so go check that out if you want. Thanks!

As of 6/14/13 ~ There is a one shot about Claire and Niall in my one shots book! :)