Author's Note

Hello everyone! Yes, I am back from two days in Duluth. And if you saw the story on the news about the flooding you know where I'm talking about. It was really rainy and foggy most of the time, but I still had fun! I also took like 400 pictures which was cool. Yeah, I like to consider myself an amature photographer. It's fun sometimes, but I would rather do other things like write! I was hoping to have time to write today, but I'm not sure. The drive back to Minneapolis was quite interesting. We went through two detours(one that took us to Wisconsin), drove through a ton of flooded roads, had to turn around because they closed a road, drove past a sinkhole(with a car in it), stopped at a gas station where I saw a man wearing duct tape pants, and finally stopped at another gas station where I saw a women  that looked exactly like my grandma. Yes, it was an eventful fivish hours. So, right now I'm tired, but I will try my best to upload a chapter. Just a fair warning it might be short! And after today I'll have no internet access again because I'm going to visit my grandma in Slayton which is a super small town in southwest Minnesota. And that means three more hours of driving tomorrow. So basically what I'm saying is that this is my only chance until Sunday. So, that's about it! Just wanted to update you guys and tell you I'll try super hard to upload!

XxLily