Chapter 8 - A Record Deal and Drama

• Dedicated to Anyone who dreams of meeting One Directon!

AN: Second update! I hope this chapter isn't to short! I've written more, but I wasn't sure where to cut it off. The chapter could either be this length or like six pages! I thought this was better.. so happy reading!

P.S. Drama ahead!

Claire’s POV

              I was still so happy that Niall was coming home. I was literally counting down the days until I got to see him. There were two worries in my mind though. One was I am scared that if Niall comes home and he has totally changed our relationship might suffer. The second was the weather. It had been raining really heavy for the last few days nonstop and there is a considerable amount of wind, strong enough to cancel flights at the airport. What if Niall can’t come home because of the weather? I would just about die if that happened. I was trying not to think about that right now. I just had an image of Niall coming towards me in my head all day to stop the worries. And come to think of it I had a third worry. Well, more like a secret. A secret that everyone knew about except Niall. You see, in the time since Niall left I started to perform in front of people. I guess you could say he inspired me. Anyway the main idea was that one night when I was performing in a local pub a producer for a music company had been there. It turns out he thought I had real talent. We made a deal that I would play a few shows all around Ireland and if the people attending liked me he would sign me to his record label. Since then I had been practicing nonstop to make sure everything was perfect for my first show in three short days. Which would be right in the middle of Niall’s visit, if he could come that is. Meaning I would have to tell him and I was afraid to. What if he thought I was mad at him for leaving and was trying to upstage him. I would never want him to think that. He would be devastated. The truth is I wasn’t trying to make a career out of music. I didn’t expect anything to come from it except happiness. I did really want to get signed though. I think it would be fun to perform. I know. Total change in opinion right?

Liam’s POV

              I couldn’t believe that I met someone like Danielle. She was so nice, funny, and beautiful. When I went back to her apartment last night I wasn’t sure what to expect. It was much nicer than I thought. Danielle popped popcorn and we cuddled up to watched a film. Both of us fell asleep before it was done and woke up to find popcorn all over us. That was an interesting experience. We then ate breakfast together in her kitchen. When I finally realized the time I said I had to go. The boys were probably worried. I stood up from the table and got my sweatshirt from the closet. My hand was on the doorknob when a hand stopped me.

              “Liam,” Danielle said quietly.

              “Yeah babe?”

              “I have one question before you leave. Why didn’t you kiss me last night?”

              “I simply didn’t want to take advantage of you.”

              “Liam. You wouldn’t take advantage of me so will you just kiss me.”

              With that being said I grabbed Danielle around the waist pulling her closer and pressing my lips to hers. Our kiss was gentle and sweet, but lasted awhile. It was easily the most enjoyable kiss I’ve ever had. Slowly Danielle pulled away and we both smiled.

              “Goodbye Danielle. I’ll text you. Promise,” I said, my forehead pressed to hers.

              “Bye Liam. I’ll text you too. Promise,” She said pulling away.

              This is easily the best day ever.

Niall’s POV

              I wake up to the hotel door opening. I saw Liam sneaking in. I sat up in my bunk nearly hitting my head on the ceiling in the process.

              “Well, look who decided to come home,” I said. Liam jumped and turned to me.

              “Niall, you nearly gave me a heart attack.”

              “Good. So how was your night? I hope little boy Liam was protected,” I said laughing.

              “That’s not fun Niall, but for your information it was really nice. Me and Danielle watched a film and talked. Nothing dirty, you sick child,” He responded.

              “So based off last night and the look on your face you like her a lot,” I said.

              He nodded.

              “Liam!” Louis yelled waking everyone else up. Wow, did he sleep off a hangover fast.

              Since there was no point in trying to fall back asleep I got up and turned on my computer. I had to buy a plane ticket to Ireland ASAP. Disappointment ran through me as I logged onto the airline’s website. It said all flights in and out of Ireland were cancelled due to the bad weather. I got my phone and texted Claire.

Nandos to Clairebear: Can’t come home this week. All the flights are cancelled. Sorry. L

Clairebear to Nandos: I know. I saw a story on the news. So disappointed. L

Nandos to Clairebear: I know, but I guess you can’t control the weather now huh?    

Clairebear to Nandos: Nope. I can’t, but I do need to tell you something important. Nandos to Clairebear: What is it? Is something wrong?

Clairebear to Nandos: I’d prefer to tell you over Skype if that’s okay.

Nandos to Clairebear: Okay. I can’t do it now. How about two hours?

Clairebear to Nandos: Sure. Talk to you later.

              I wondered what Claire had to tell me that was so important. What if she was breaking up with me? If she was then I prefer a text to be honest. Then she couldn’t see my reaction. I highly doubted it though. Just yesterday Claire seemed perfectly happy. Whatever it was I would find out in two hours. But for now all I could do is wonder.

AN: Hey guys! That will finish my uploading for today! Hope you like it! If you do please vote, comment, and fan! 

Xx Lily