Chapter 17 - Revelations

AN: Hey everyone! I was in a writing mood today so I'm planning on updating twice today. This is the first one. I know it's a little random, but it is important to the story so I hope you like it!

Briana’s POV

              Silence fell over the room after Claire and Harry left. None of us knew what to do. I looked around at the boys and got an idea.

              “Hey boys, let’s play Truth or Dare.”

              “Sure, why not. I’ll go first.” Zayn said. We all got on the floor in a circle. I unfortunately got stuck next to Zayn. To be honest I might of had a small crush on Zayn, but nothing serious. Or at least I don't think so. I just didn't want to make a fool out of myself because he told me to do something.

              “Briana, truth or dare?” He asked.

              “Dare.” I said wanting to look tough.

              “Ok, I dare you to go take a picture of Claire and Harry on their date.” He said handing me his phone.

              “Are you serious? That’s not much of a dare Zayn.” I said.

              “Hey, I like to go easy on the first round.” He smirked and I left the room. Was he actually flirting with me? I couldn’t believe that. I thought he had a girlfriend already. No, I couldn’t think about that right now. I had to focus. Where would they be? I really wish Claire told me where they were going. I walked down the hallway past the door. I stopped and retraced my steps. I looked out the door again and saw a trail of candles and rose petals. Bingo. I slowly walked down the path. I finally saw Harry and Claire at the end of the walkway. They were talking about something serious. I could tell from the look on Claire’s face. Then they smiled at each other and kissed. Perfect time to take a picture. After I looked to see it was a good picture I ran back inside to the boys.

              “Well Zayn, I got your picture.” I said and showed it to them all. A couple of ooh’s and aah’s followed. I gave Zayn his phone back and sat down in the circle. It was my turn now.

              “Niall, truth or dare?” I asked.

              “Um, how about truth.”

              “Ok. Are you still in love with Claire?”

              “No.”

              “You’re lying.”

              “No I’m not.”

              “Yes you are.”

              “No.”

              “Face it mate, you’re lying.” Liam said, breaking up our argument.

              “Fine. I’m lying.” Niall admitted.

              “It’s ok Niall. Claire was a really nice girl. If I were you, it would take me a long time to get over her.” Liam said.

              “Thanks Liam, but it’s my turn now. Truth or dare?”

              “Dare.”

              “I dare you to take a picture of you with a spoon and send it to Danielle.”

              “No. I won’t do that. You know I hate spoons Niall.”