Chapter 26 - Glad You Came

AN: Hi guys! I'm back with another update! Yay! I don't have much to say, but sorry. It's a short chapter, but I think it works out this way best. I hope you like it! And enjoy Mr. Louis Tomlinson on the right side of your screen! 

Claire’s POV

              Once I opened the dressing room door I froze. What was happening? How did she get in here? Yes, I was talking about Caitlin, the stupid blonde waitress.

              “Didn’t expect to see me again, did you?” She smirked.

              “To be honest, no, but I glad you came. I wouldn’t mind having a little talk.”  I said recovering from the initial shock. I went and stood closer to Caitlin. Before I could say anything she burst.

              “You know you don’t deserve Niall right? He’s pure perfection and you’re just a slut that got lucky. I will always love Niall more than you. In fact, after we’re done here I plan on paying him a visit.” She said circling around me. Now, her words stung a little, but I expected them.

              “You know Caitlin, I admire your persistence, but I don’t care for the rest of you. You can call me whatever you want because I don’t care. I’m sorry to say that ice runs through your veins and that makes you practically incapable of loving someone like Niall who has such a big heart.” I answered back. I could tell she was even angrier now. She charged at me, throwing a punch, but I easily stepped aside.

              “Security.” I called and soon two men came into my room to drag Caitlin away. She swore the whole way out of the building, her favorite word being bitch. I watched her disappear down the hallway, smiling the whole time.

              “Was that Caitlin?” A familiar Irish accent asked. I turned around to see Niall in a pair of sweatpants and no shirt. Yeah, six-packs really did make guys more attractive.

              “Yeah, she came by and we had a little chat.” I shrugged.

              “Must have been some chat.” Niall said. He lips curved into a smile as he embraced me.

              “Well, I’m finally going to go get out of this outfit.” I said going back inside my room.

              “I can help you.” Niall called. I turned around again to see him smiling wildly.

              “Niall!”

              “What?”

              “Don’t be such a pervert!”

              “It was worth a try.” He said and we both laughed. I stepped into my dressing room and closed the door, making sure to lock it. You could never be too careful around teenage boys. I slipped out of my outfit and into a t-shirt and sweatpants. I threw on a sweatshirt before wiping the clown makeup off my face. I made sure I wasn’t forgetting anything. I wasn’t so I grabbed my bag and headed to the boys room. When I got there they were all waiting.

              “Took you long enough.” Harry mumbled.

              “Hey! I heard that curly!” I said sitting down next to Niall on the floor.

              “So what’s the plan for tonight?” Zayn asked. We all shrugged, unsure of what to do.

              “Let’s watch a movie.” Harry suggested. We all agreed since there was nothing better to do. Niall called dibs on picking the movie and of course he picked The Dead Undead. The scariest movie out of all the choices. I knew why he did it too. He knew I hated horror movies so I would be close to him the whole time. Nice try Niall, but I’m smart too. Right before the movie started I got up from the floor and turned the lights off. Instead of going back to Niall I went to sit next to Harry on the couch. Everyone gave me a look of confusion except Niall. He knew what I was doing and gave me a “you know me too well look.” I smiled and went back over to him. I had put him through just enough pain to be pleased with myself. I tried to watch the movie, but halfway through I found myself clinging to Niall, my head buried into his chest. He stroked my hair and rubbed my back to calm me down. Apparently it worked because I fell asleep right in Niall’s arms. About an hour later, or I think it was an hour later, I woke up to voices.

              “They’re asleep. Don’t even try to wake them Lou.” Liam scolded.

              “Fine. I’ll leave them alone.” He said. The voices stopped so I assumed they had gone to bed. That’s when I realized I was still half asleep in Niall’s arms. I knew I should probably go back to the hotel, but I didn’t want to. Niall made me feel safe, which I need after a horror movie. I let myself drift back asleep, not worrying about anything else.

Niall’s POV

              I woke the next morning before the rest of the boys. I was really stiff too. That’s when I realized I had slept all night long on the floor. I opened my eyes for the first time to see Claire right next to me, her hands wrapped around me. I smiled at my Sleeping Beauty and slowly tired to get up without waking her.

              “Niall?” She mumbled, still half asleep.

              “Go back to sleep Claire.” I whispered. I got up and carried her bridal style over to my bed. I then got a change of clothes and went to take a shower. When I emerged out of the bathroom everyone was awake.

              “Morning!” I said cheerfully. They all mumbled and Liam shuffled into the bathroom next. I went over to Claire and wrapped my arms around her waist.

              “Sleep well?” I asked.

              “Never better.” She said smiling. She looked down at her watch and frowned.

              “What?”

              “Is it really 11am already?” She asked. I checked my phone and nodded.

              “Shoot! I have a surprise concert inLondonsoon! I’m going to be so late!” She exclaimed.

              “Don’t worry Claire. Louis will drive you back to the hotel right now.” I said.

              “Yes I will!” Louis said, butting in. He grabbed Claire’s hand and dragged her down the hallway and outside to his car. I chuckled. He was still wearing his Superman pajamas. 

AN: Well, I hope you guys liked it! I'm going to bed now, so, yeah! Please vote, comment, and fan like always!

Xx Lily