Chapter 13 - A Date With Harry Styles

AN: Hello everyone! Here chapter 13 for you! It's kind of another filler chapter but not really. You probably already know what the chapter's about based on the name so happy reading!

Louis’s POV

              I have to admit this was an interesting favor that Harry was asking. He wanted to use our room to watch a movie with Claire tonight. Why do that when there was a screening room downstairs? I wasn’t quite sure, but I agreed to it. I’m sure me and the lads could find somewhere else to be for a few hours. I wouldn’t mind going down to the game room. I really did want a rematch with Liam. He had beat me in air hockey yesterday and I’m almost positive he cheated.

Niall’s POV

              Why would Harry want to use our room? I’m sure the lads were thinking the same thing. It was a pig sty! On one side of the room there was our heaping pile of clothes and on the other there was a bunch of garbage including old wrappers and even some food itself.  I objected at first because I was already tired and wanted to go to bed early for the show tomorrow, but Louis convinced me.

Zayn’s POV

              All I could think about Harry’s favor was that it was odd. Even though, I was ok with it. The only bad thing was me and the boys had some major cleaning to do before 8:00. I don’t know what the boys were planning to do with the heaping pile of clothes in the middle of the room, but I was planning to shove it in the closet. That is, if it would fit.

Liam’s POV

              I was just fine with Harry using our room. Mostly because I wasn’t planning on being there. Tonight I and Danielle were also going on a date. I was planning on taking her to a nice restaurant then we would go to her flat for the rest of the night. It was an important night because I was planning on asking Danielle to be my girlfriend. Even though we had been dating awhile I never really asked her and I felt like I should.

Harry’s  POV

              That actually went better than I thought. All the boys had agreed to my idea with little objection. Now I had to go down to the kitchen. I was planning on having dinner delivered to the room, but I wanted to make it. It seemed more special that way. When I got there I asked the chef and to my surprise she said yes. I got to work baking two fishes. When they were done I made some rice and vegetables. I arranged them nicely on two plates and put them in a designated part of the kitchen to keep them warm. Then I went down to the game room where there were plenty of movies. I couldn’t decide so I brought two back up to my room. They were The Social Network and The Book of Eli. I would let Claire make the final decision, but I was secretly hoping she would say The Book of Eli so if she got scared I could hold her. Classic right? When I got back to the room I saw the boys had picked up a little. It was still a little messy, but on the bright side there was no heaping pile of clothes on the floor. I thanked the lads and then kicked them out. It was 7:30. I went around the room one more time, picking up a little better. Then I went to go get Claire. I knocked on the door and she answered immediately. She was wearing a solid green long sleeve shirt with dark skinny jeans and gray Converse.

              “You look beautiful.” I said.

              “Oh Harry don’t be silly. I’m casual, not beautiful.” She said blushing.

              “No I mean it. You’re beautiful.” I said taking her hand. I led her down the hall towards my room. She looked confused.

              “Where are we going Harry?” She asked.

              “My room.” I answered. Wow, that sounded awkwardly inappropriate. I opened the door and she gasped. A small table was sitting in the middle of the room with a few candles. The dinner had been set up just how I wanted. I lead her to the table, pulling out a chair for her. She sat down and I pushed her in before taking my seat. We began to eat before it got cold.