(58) Ways To Annoy Your School Roommate

Heyo guys! I had such fun writing some of  these but there was so many funny ideas... I had to make another chapter due to the entertainment. There will be Ways To Annoy Your School Roommate Pt. 2

Anyway, someone said something about points. I guess I put 'bonus points if you did blah blah blah' so were doing that now. Every thing is worth a whole whopping point (Not the murderous, nakedness, or illegalness ones... :D) Let me know in the comments how many points you got and the winner will get a shout out!

So, let me just say I love you all, and stay fab.

1. Take that small electronic chip out of a musical greeting card and place it underneath a rug/carpet, so whenever your roommate walks on it, music will play.

2. Replace their alarm clock with your own personal alarm. (Dogs barking, police sirens ect.)

3. Tear out the last 2 pages of the current book your roommate is reading. Then leave a note in the pages place. Send your victim on a scavenger hunt to find the pages.

4. Make food for yourself and when your roommate thinks your about to give them some, throw it in the garbage disposal.

5. If you know that your roomate's girlfriend/boyfriend is coming over, put some sexy underwear (of the opposite gender) in their bed.

6. Instead of buying regular pictures to decorate the room with, have your younger siblings draw all the art work.

7. Scrape off about an inch or so of your roommate's deodorant and replace it with cream cheese. 

8. Pour some baby powder on the top side of a ceiling fan. Wait for them to turn it on.

9. Yell, "Its snowing!" When inside a dorm with no windows. 

10. Coat your roommate's bar of soap with nail polish and let it dry. When they try to use it, they will go nuts trying to get it to lather up.

11. Ask your roommate if your family can move in "just for a couple of weeks."

12. Buy some turtles. Paint numbers on their backs. Race them down the halls.

13. Spend all your money on Transformers. Play with them at night. If your roommate says anything, tell him/her with a straight face, "They're more than meets the eye." 

14. Collect all your urine in a small jug.

15. Put random things in the microwave and pull a Sherlock, by saying its for experiments.

16. Burn all your waste paper while eyeing your roommate suspiciously. 

17. Buy three loaves of stale bread. Grow mold in the closet for science.

18. Hide your underwear and socks in your roommate's closet. Accuse him/her of stealing it.

19. Whenever s/he is about to fall asleep, ask questions that start with "Didja ever wonder why..." Don't let them sleep with your intriguing questions.

20. Shave off one of your roommate's eyebrows. Comment repeatedly on how it makes him/her look younger. 

21. Put your mattress underneath your bed. Sleep down under there and pile your dirty clothes on the empty bed frame. If your roommate comments, mutter "Gotta save space," twenty times while twitching violently. 

22. Every time after your roommate uses the bathroom, flush the toilet again twice more then act like nothing happened.

23. Give him/her an allowance for being good.