(45) Ways To Annoy Enemies

I apologize for this being more like a list (I guess this whole thing is a list...) but this is different. Hope you all like itttttt :)

1. Moo violently at them when you pass.

2. Cry in there arms for comfort then punch them.

3. Loudly discuss the pros and cons of that persons existence.

4. Explain in detail to their parents all the reasons you have the right to hate them.

5. Start a tumblr blog dedicated to hating on them.

6. Draw chibi of them but make the flaws of that person really obvious.

7. Compare your genes with theirs, so you can prove your better.

8. Announce to the whole school their secrets. (Kay, that's rude but do what you must my Peachiez)

9. If they are one of those people who honestly cant get in a relationship for the life of them, (LIKE MWAH) send them flowers and secret admirer cards then when your reveal yourself to them make a big deal about it.

These are things to wish upon them:

10. Flimsy toilet paper.

11. Mosquito bites under their eyes.

12. A monopoly game of life and death.

13. Mega bubble wrap on everything in their house.

14. Mountains of single Lego pieces on the ground.

15. No heating in winter.

16. No cooling in summer.

17.Constipation.

18. Allergic reactions to favorite foods.

19. Cat stalkers.

20. Stalkers with cats.

21. Clogged sinuses on the day of the meal they were looking forward to eating all year.

22. Inability to find an exit out of public bathrooms.

23. Uneasy tear ducts.

24. Rash in their nostrils.

25. Single moms who follow them all over talking about their babies 'Advanced physical and mental development.'

26. Being genderbent and not knowing what to do as a girl/guy.

Genderbent/ genderbending: Common mostly on social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr as 'hashtags' (#GenderBend) to show your or who's in the picture looks like the opposite gender.

27. Peeing uncontrollably.

28. Contagious farting.

29. Geumophobia- Fear of taste

30. Geliophobia- Fear of laughter.

31. Geniophobia- Fear of chins.

32. Misophobia or Mysophobia- Fear of being contaminated with dirt or germs. (I think I have this O.O)

33.Numerophobia- Fear of numbers.

34. Omphalophobia- Fear of belly buttons.

35. Parthenophobia- Fear of virgins or young girls. Oooh you better be afraid of them virgins!

36. Pogonophobia- Fear of beards.

37. Russophobia- Fear of Russians.

38. Sinistrophobia- Fear of things to the left or left-handed. If any of you have this Im going to be mad at you. Im left handed and we ARE EQUAL! Okay I'll stop now.

39. Testophobia- Fear of taking tests. Best excuse ever.

40. Triskaidekaphobia- Fear of the number 13.

41. Xanthophobia- Fear of the color yellow or the word yellow. YELLOW YELLOW YELLOW. Be scared.

Back to annoying enimes:

42. Run around with a bowl of Cheerios screaming "It lowered my cholesterol!"

43. Go around with a cooler labeled, 'Human Head'.

44. Rename their dog 'Dog'.

45. Blow your nose than offer to show the contents to them because you think it looks like them.

~Thanks for reading and do that comment and voting thing~