W.W.W- work, worries and wonderful beginnings

This is sort of a filler chapter that just closes certain story lines and begins new ones so it is short.

I arrived back at uni, my house mates and I had a family dinner, which consisted of going to pizza hut and having all you can eat. We talked about our week, no one had had as much drama as me, but I guess it has to happen at some stage.

While I was in bed that night I couldn't help but think of when I left the brooks' the way Jai was so distant from everyone. I decided I should text Luke with my concern. - Hey Luke I'm a little worried about Jai he seems spaced out from everything and everyone can you please talk to him.- I would have texted Beau normally if I was concerned but I felt Beau wouldn't be up to talking to Jai about it all and I don't think Jai would talk back either. My phone vibrated.

- hey Luc yeah I've noticed that too I will try to talk to him he doesn't look responsive though- -thanks Luke :)-

The week passed and assessment started to be allocated great I thought, they all had to happen at once. The Janoskians had placed a new video this week they were quick getting it done, cause Beau had been in hospital most of last week. They announced they were going to tour Australia to meet fans. After the Luna Park incident I was a little worried for everyone's safety, some of those girls were rough just to glimpse of the boys. I spose I didn't understand because I knew them as themselves not as a group of boys, to me they were just regular guys like the ones I went to school with.

I got a text from Beau on Thursday night. - hey beautiful we are going to Sydney in a few weeks time and I've booked a seat on the plane and a room at the hotel for you ;P- -awwww thanks can't wait :) it better be a room with you :P- -you bet ;)-

He was so cute. I couldn't wait it would be an amazing weekend.