The night I wish I remembered

Hey this is my first fan fic can you please comment and tell me what you think and if I should continue. And sorry for any mistakes I wrote the whole think on my phone. 

This is about a girl called Lucie she is 18 and loves life she loves to play sport and hang out with friends. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

My head was sore "I had way to much to drink last night" I thought to myself "I always do this" I looked at my phone I had 5 missed calls and 10 messages. "Who could they be from" I muttered In my head. They were from a number that wasn't in my contacts.

Hey babe why aren't you answering ?

Hey are you there?

Luce pick up you phone.

I had no idea who it was I texted back  

Hey sorry I never heard my phone I must have been dead to the world. Umm this may be a little awkward who is this?- send

I got a reply nearly straight away 

Oh ok as long as you are ok I was getting worried. "How cute"I thought to myself. It is Beau. You know the guy you got with last night?

What? I thought to myself I can't remember that I looked through photos on my camera sure enough there he was

Oh I remember I lied my brain is a little fuzzy from last night-send

He is actully pretty cute he has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

Hahahahaha mine too but I could never forget someone as beautiful as you.

That is so cute. My phone beeped again, it was Beau.

Wanna meet up this afternoon at Melbourne Central?

Why not? I thought

Sure meet you at 2?-send

Sure can't wait <3

I sat on my bed, I started to feel nervous. I had to get ready it was already 12. What am I going to say when I meet him as I can't even remember being with him last night.

I made my way to Melbourne central. I texted him.

Hey I'm here where are you?-send

Hey I'm running a bit late wait for in front of Maccas. ( it's McDonals for all you none Australians cause I know not all counties call it Maccas)

I made my way to Maccas and sat at a spare table and chair. It was 2:20 and he still wasn't here. I was really starting to get nervous, I think it wa the waiting.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and there before was the hunkest guy I had ever seen. He looked better in real life than the photos. "Hey" he said in his sexy voice. I replied "hey" as I stood up. He hugged me and I hugged back, then he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

We sat down. I had seen him from somewhere but I couldn't place it. This was going to really piss me off.

We talked about stuff and got to know each other a bit more. I looked at the time on my phone it was 5 "shit" I said standing up sunddenly. "I'm really sorry I have to be back home by 5:30" "did you need a lift?" "nah I'll just catch the train" "where do you live?" "umm Glenroy" "same I will take you" "ok but only if it doesn't make you late for anything" he smiled back. I think he is a keeper.