There is more to him than i knew

Hey sorry it took so long. im going to post this to my tumblr page too but i need to gain follows and get promoted th details of my tumblr will be in the next chapter as i have to change it to suit a fanfic. Thanks for reading

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I headed back to uni on Sunday, it was a good 2 hour drive. This week was a big week I had my first assessment due and we had Uni night this Tuesday where we head to the local clubs.

Tuesday night was here I was so excited. I got a text on my phone.

Beau- hey babe I have a surprise for you. Come to your car.

I looked at the message my stomach got butterflies.

Ok be there is 2 seconds.-send

I grabbed my keys and locked my door. As I approached my car I couldn't see anything. I kept walking and stood at the door and pulled out my phone to text Beau. Next thing I know I feel arms grab me around the waist. I screamed, I heard laughter and I recognised it, it was Beau.

"hey beautiful, missed me?"

"yes but you scared the living daylights out of me" I smiled

"why are you here anyway?" I questioned him.

"well I thought I would join you on a uni adventure tonight" the excitement nearly turned me inside out. I bounced up and down and kissed him. I gabbed his hand and dragged him towards my house. I walked in the door, my housemates were sitting in the lounge.

"hey guys this is Beau, Beau this is Gabby, Tasmyn, Maddi, Michael, Kayleigh, Tom and  Alice"

"hey" they all said raising their hand to do that awkward wave.

I jested beau towards my room and unlocked my door. "welcome to my room" I said in an announcers voice

"Lovely just lovely, I really liked what you have done with the place" he said in an English accent, I laughed giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Later that night

We started to get ready at 5pm I got some cruisers out of the fridge. Beau had brought his own drinks. I also put the lasagne in the oven.

We sat in my room and chatted. I love Beau he was so perfect in every way.  "So what do we do tonight?" he asked "well we catch a taxi into town and we party, simple as that" I said. Beau laughed "what time do we hard in?" "umm just before 10. There are cheap drinks between 10 and 11, so we usually head in then" I explained "your such a uni student, getting anything cheap." he said cheekily I just smilled and rolled my eyes, we kissed. I really did love him.

We got dressed and meet up with other people and had a few drinks before we headed into town.

We got there and headed to bar to get a drink. Call me maybe started playing and I grabbed Beau's hand and dragged him to the dance floor. I jumped up on the podium and started singing the song to him, he just looked at me with a funny smile on his face that made me smile.

What I didn't notice at first was all these girls looking at us especially Beau. I felt a little jealous when I did finally notice.

The song finished and we went out to the seating out the back, it was hot inside.  We were sitting at one of the tables talking and these girls approached us. "hey Beau" they said shyly I was a little confused "can we get a picture with you?" "sure, he Lucie can you please take the photo?" he said I stood not saying a word. I was so confused why did these girls want a photo with him? Why were there others looking at him? I know is stunning but those girls knew his name.

I must have looked utterly confused cause all Beau could say was "you didn't know did you?" "know what?"

I replied. "didn't think so you never asked about the other boys, I'm part of a group called the Janoskians on YouTube. We make videos in the city mainly doing silly stuff to make people laugh" I just looked at him confused and stunned I was dating a celebrity without even knowing? "so you have never heard of us?" Beau said breaking the silence. I just shook my head. I didn't know if he was disappointed that I didn't know or what. He just stood and grabbed my hand and jested me to stand up. He hugged me and whispered in my ear "I now know that you love me for me and not for the group I'm part of" I was stunned girls actually do that, what a way to use someone.