Secrets Revealed

so I'm on holidays now for 4 weeks Yay so that will mean that the chapers will be coming fast hopefully one every couple of days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept thinking why did Jai kiss me? Did he like me? Was it just a moment thing? I didn't know.

I had to talk to someone I rang on of my friends for advice. She told me I should approach him and ask. I didn't feel awkward about the situation I did nothing but I'm sure Jai did. I decided I should go and approach him it would be for the best.

I walked to the Books house it wasn't that far and I could use a good walk. I knocked on the door, Luke answered "hey" he said he looked confused "hey is Jai home? I need to talk to him" "yeah he is in our room but he has been real quiet" "thanks Luke" I walked down the hall to the bed room. The door was half open, I knocked and pushed the door open at the same time. Jai sat up he looked horrified that I was there. "hey" isaid before he had a chance to speak or run away. "we need to talk, obviously something is going on" I shut the door and walked over to him. He looked shocked and kind of not comfortable with the situation. "Jai I think it may be important you tell me" he inhaled deeply holding his breath for a couple of seconds and then exhaling.

"Lucie I like you and me seeing you dealing with beaus situation so well makes me like you more" I was stunned I had thought this was a possibility but I never coincided it true. "Jai I'm not handling it ok I find it so hard to look at Beau in his condition and I can't stop thinking about him and if he is ok, I've had sleepless nights, I cry, I handle it like any other person" he looked down "do you like me?" he asked "Jai I love your brother, you are like a brother to me so I love you in a brotherly way" I hugged him I think he was crying he never looked up. I left the room and walked out of the house.

I decided a run might be a good way to clear my head, I was already dressed to run so I didn't need to go home first. I walked down the drive and started to run, but not long before I heard footsteps behind me. It was Luke. "what are you doing?" I asked "well I was wondering what you got out of Jai?" "Luke I don't know if I should tell you, it doesn't concern anyone else" Luke was like a brother to me an I so desperately wanted to tell him, my heart said yes my head said no.

I grabbed Luke's arm and gestured for him to follow me. We walked to the park. No one was around we went and sat on the play equipment.

"Luke I don't know  if I should tell you but I'm going to" Luke was looking at me intensely, I took a deep breath in.

"Jai has been acting weird for the last few weeks, anyway I asked him what was wrong, and he kissed me" Luke's eyes grew bigger and his mouth opened "after he did it he just got up and went to his room" Luke still looked stunned, I'm pretty sure he was more surprised than I was. "anyway so today I went and asked him why did he do it, like I didn't care but I just wanted to know" I stopped Luke gave me a look a if to keep going. He was like a little kid listening to a story. "Jai likes me, like, like likes me." I think Luke almost fainted. It took him a while to talk. "so you mean the reason why he has been acting so weird and he is quiet is because he like you?" I nodded