Home Run

Hey sorry it took so long for this chapter. Just a warning it gets a bit graphic so if you don't like sex maybe stop reading. :) enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I got out of the car, beau grabbed my arm and pulled me back in. He pulled me closer to him. "when will I see you again?" he asked

His eyes looked at me they were so beautiful.

"soon" I replied with a smile on my face. I leant over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I got out and shut the door behind me. I turned around to wave and couldn't help but notice the smile on his face.

As the days passed Beau and I texted. He would always send me a message as he was going to bed and when he was getting up. He is so cute.

It was week before we saw each other because i don't live at home anymore I live on residence at university. I was so excited as I was driving home for the weekend, he was all I could think of.

I got home and I saw his car sitting out the front of the house. He was already here. I nearly screamed out loud but I stopped myself. I literally ran inside. He wasn't there, mum was sitting on the couch. "mum is Beau here?" "no he isn't" "but isn't that his car outside?" "no. It is the neighbours" biggest deflator of the year, I got excited for no reason. I was a little pissed now.

I proceeded to my room to put my stuff in there. I opened the door and walked in. Next minute (hahaha nek minit lol I'm immature) I here a "hello there" in this creepy voice. I screamed this time out loud. I heard a familiar laugh. It was Beau. I was a little angry he crawled out from under the bed. I hit him. "never ever do that again!" " why not your face was hilarious" I frowned at him, he hugged me.

"I miss you" " I miss you too" he said he grabbed my face and started kissing me, I kissed back. His hands made there way to my waist. Mine to his neck.

He stopped and looked in my eyes. "Lucie, be my girlfriend? Please"

"yes" I replied he kissed me again.

I heard footsteps come up the hall so I stopped kissing beau immediately. It was mum. "Hey" she said knocking on my open door, "your father and I are going away for the weekend, will you be right here by yourself?" "yes mum, remember I basically live by myself during the week!"

"ok well we will be back sunday night so we may not see you before you leave." she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me. "bye mum" I groaned as he grip got tighter. "mum you can let go I'm 18" "sorry dear" she gave me one last kiss and walked to the car. "she is a little over protective as I'm the young one" I told Beau he just smiled and me and started to kiss me again.

After a very long make out session, I asked Beau if he wanted to stay the night. "yeah why not, I will just duck home and get some things" he winked at me and I began to get nervous again. He kissed me on the cheek and made his way out the door. I waited until I knew he was gone.

I walked to the kitchen to find something to do for dinner. I found some veggies in the fridge I cut them up at put them in the oven to roast. I found some chicken which i cut up and put apricot nector around. I then proceeded to the cupboard where I found some rice. "I'll cook that I thought to myself" I loved cooking it calms me down. It also tastes better when you do it yourself, a feeling of achievement.

I went an sat in the lounge room on the couch and switched the tele on. It was 5pm. I heard a knock on the door I look at my watch 5:30 whoops must have fallen asleep. It was beau. He had a bag, and a pillow. "why did you bring that?" "I love my pillow" he said "what more than me?" "no it is the backup plan" I just laughed and kissed him "well are you going to let me in?" "sorry" I said.

"Something smells good" "that would be dinner" I said "hope your hungry" "starving" he moaned patting his belly making it sound hollow.

"Go to my room and dump your stuff I'll have dinner dished when you get back."

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed two plates and a knife and fork each I placed them on the bench. I grabbed the oven mitt and pulled out the veggies and the chicken. I placed the dishes on the bench next to the plates. I took the rice out of the fridge an heated it in the microwave. I turned to find beau licking his fingers. He had been taste testing the chicken I just smiled. I put a bit of rice on each plate and placed some chicken on top, then the veggies to the side. It look really good, especially for just finding things in the fridge.

I picked up both plates and carried them to table. I watched Beau as he ate the first mouthful. He chewed slowly and closed his eyes. He opened his eyes and jumped up suddenly, leaning towards me he kissed me hard, and passionately. "this is amazing" he said. I laughed "it isn't that great" he just looked at me smiled and said "yes it is and you look just as delicious." I blushed turning away hoping he wouldn't see.

We finished dinner and washed up placing the leftovers in containers and then in the fridge. I grabbed Beaus hand and walked to my room.

I walked through the door to my room and let go of Beaus hand and I made my way to my bed. Beau stood at the door he watched me as I lay there.  I lifted my head ad gave him the 'come over here look'

He walked towards me. I sat up in a slouched position my pillow behind my back. He leaned over the top of me and kissed me placing one of is knees either side of my hips. His hands grabbed my waist. I stroked his back with my hands. The kissing got more intense, his hands made there way to my legs. I moaned as he stroked my inner thighs. I'd never gone this far with anyone, but it felt right even though w had only known each other for just over a week.

I took his shirt off and unbuttoned my bright blue jeans. He slipped them off me, his hands returned to my thighs. His pants and my top soon followed. We were now sitting upright we basically on his lap my legs wrapped around him. I was all tingly right from my head all the way to my toes. It felt amazing.

His hands made his way up my back, he carefully undid the clips on my bra and slipped it off. Shivers went down my spine as he did this. It didn't take it long until neither of us had any items of clothing on. And you can guess what happened next. It felt so good. I felt closer to him now. I loved him so much, it just felt right.

I woke in the morning Beau was asleep next to me. Lucky I had a double bed cause he sleeps like a starfish and so do I. As I stepped out of bed I saw all our items of clothing on the ground, smiling as I saw them. I then remembered that I had nothing on. I grabbed my robe and went to the kitchen. I found a pancake shake and make in the cupboard. I followed the instructions on the back. I collected things to put on them, placing everything on a tray. I took them to my room placing the tray on my desk. Beau was still asleep, I kissed him on the forehead and woke him. He rolled over smiling at me while sitting up to kiss me. "I made you breakfast" I said walking to my desk to collect the tray. "ooooo pancakes" he said. "yes, my own special recipe" I said winking at him. He laughed detecting the sarcasm in my voice "they came from a bottle didn't they?" I just rolled my eyes and took a pancake.