Anger and Jealousy

Sorry Guys it has taken so long but enjoy hopefully the next installment is up soon too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I went back to the hospital. I was meant to go back to uni today but I decided I would take a few more days off. Beau was sitting up in bed he smiled when I walked in the room. "any news?" I asked he shook his head "the doctor said maybe about 11 they would have results." he explained I nodded.

We sat and talked for a while until the nurse came in. She smiled "good news the tests all came back clear, so you are able to leave" I hugged Beau, I think a little hard cause he made the gasping for air sound. I walked around the room and picked up all Beaus stuff and put it in a bag, while Beau got change into some fresh clothes.

We walked out of the hospital and got into my car. The traffic was heavy at this time of the day sort of a lunch rush thing, or something. Do we were stuck in traffic for a while.

"so anything juicy happen while I was away?" Beau asked. My heart may have stopped a little, should I tell Beau what happen between Jai and I. Not that anything happened more like what Jai attempted to make happen. I sighed "yeah a bit" I could see him out of the corner of my eye he was staring at me. I sighed again "Jai likes me, and he tried to kiss me." "that little.." I cut him off "please don't tell him I told you and don't do anything to him, he is confused and I told him it would never be, so don't worry about it." Beau still looked a bit pissed off, maybe I shouldn't have told him.

We pulled into the drive at the Brooks. Beau got out but before he could get any further I grabbed his arm. "seriously, don't say anything to Jai he already knows he shouldn't have done it, and I know he won't attempt it again." he looked and me and nodded, I let go of his arm. We walked into the house Gina and the boys were there. Of course in Italian style there was a spread of food waiting. We sat down and ticked into all the food.

After lunch I helped Gina do the dishes an then I went and joined Beau in his room. He was laying on his bed. "good to be back?" I asked walking into the room. "yeah it is" he smiled. I walked over and joined him. We cuddled for a while, how I missed this. "Beau you know I have to head back to uni?" he nodded "when you going back?" "tomorrow morning" I replied. "well stay the night here cause I probably won't see you for ages" I nodded "but let me go home and pack and say goodbye to my parents" "ok" I got up and walked out the door. "Lucie" beau said I turned around "I love you" those words made me melt and kind of choke up. "love you too" I said. I walked out the door and drove home.