Part 14

The group pulled out of the hug.
Millie: "We appreciate and love you as well!"
Sadie: "Yeah, you've been a really fun person to be around, and it's always nice to have another girl!"
Caleb: "Ever since that plane ride, I've always considered you a best friend of mine."
The rest of the cast continued on with telling you how much they love you, and you went back to your rooms. You check you phone when you get back in the room, and a text from Gaten pops up.
Gaten: Hey, can you meet me downstairs in the kitchen for a minute?
You: What for?
Gaten: I need to tell you something.
You: Okay, I'll be down in a minute.
You were confused, because you didn't know what was going on. You hadn't really taken the time to get to know Gaten as well as the others, so what was this about?
You arrive downstairs in the kitchen, to see Gaten sitting at the table.
You: "Hey."
Gaten: "Hey."
You: "So, what'd you need to tell me?"
Gaten: "Well, it's a little awkward."
You: "What do you mean?"
Gaten: "Okay, I guess I'll tell you."
Gaten stood there in silence for a good minute. What was he doing? He wasn't talking at all, in fact it looked like he was mumbling to himself.
Gaten: "Nevermind, this was stupid. I'm sorry for making you come down here."
He started speed walking away, but you weren't going to let him go without knowing what this was.
You: "Gaten?"
He started waking faster.
You: "Gaten!"
He finally stopped and turned around. You yelled a little loud, and you hoped you didn't wake anybody up.
You: "You know this will be bothering me all night if you don't say whatever you were trying to tell me."
Gaten: "I know, but I don't know if I'm ready."
You: "Then why did you even call me down here in the first place?"
Gaten: "Because I was scared to tell you that I like you."
You: "What?"
Gaten: "Yeah."
You start to wonder, why would he say that? He knows that you and Noah are dating, so how could he like you?
You: "Gaten, I'm sorry, but you know I'm with Noah."
Gaten: "Yes, I know. But ever since I met you, I've had this crush on you. I can't help myself, even if you like Noah! You're just so positive, nice, kind, and pretty, that I couldn't help but like you. I needed you to know how I felt before you and Noah got too serious. It makes me angry seeing you two always smiling at each other and being cute when I wish it was me. And I'm sorry if this is too much for you to take in right now, but I needed to get that out."
You: "I'm sorry, I really am. I had no idea, but I really like Noah, and I think this is going somewhere!"
Gaten: "But just think about it, you could be with me instead."
You: "Gaten, I'm sorry. I don't want to be with you in that way. I want to stay friends!"
Gaten: "How about this?"
You: "How about wha-"
You're stopped in the middle of your sentence when Gaten moves in and kisses you. You immediately pull back.
You: "Gaten!"
You and Gaten both look at the stairs and see an angry Noah running down towards you guys. This can't be good.