Chapter 4

I pulled into my garage and slammed out of my flasy red sports car. Nothing less then a Bentley, of course, modified to suit my younger tastes.

"Father!"

I called out as soon as I slammed into the house. My many bodyguards tottered in after me. I glanced at their beefed up bulks and vacant eyes. Eunuch. The lot of them courtesy of mother dear. They have been with me since I was born. "Where is he?" I demanded.

"I will locate him." I tapped my foot impatiently as he communicated through mind link. "By the pool."

I nodded my head then struck forward my high heels clicking along the high glossed floors.

"Father!"

I called out again but he remained unresponsive. I swept out the wide french doors and came to an abrupt halt. A naked women sat straddling him on the lounging poolside chair.

I watched her large tanned heaving breasts and noted the unusually bright red cherry tops. "Mother?"

Her stunning face turned to face mine and her wide beaming smile was almost blinding in its beauty. Who ever said the Devil was ugly should take a look at her now. She ignored my presence and continued to fuck my father who lay naked and responsive beneath her. I merely shook my head at their blatant disregard of their audience of which there would surely be many for there were many other homes nearby with windows overlooking our pool side. I didn't bother to glance up to check.

Instead I went to pour my self an iced lemonade from the jug of cool drinks laid out on the table. I glanced about at the array of dishes and had to note as usual there was far more than required for the few of us. I picked up a tuna sandwich quarter and bit into it while I waited for mother to finish up. I hoped this was not one of her longer sessions. I didn't see the bull whip or her usual array of pleasure toys. She had a high pain to pleasure preferences. It was how my other father's died.

I sat down on the lounging chair on the opposite side of the pool.  My thoughts drifted away from the heavily grunting couple before me to one hot angelic being, Fin.