Chapter 2

I did not respond only moved aside giving way to him. Angels were tricky business. Gabriel Finien wouldn't be the first to  cross my way. Indeed I was still besties with Arabella  a female angel. Yes, mother  had even considered I may swing that way. But I was not overjoyed by the idea of having a girl pop my cherry.

I counted the seconds acutely feeling the need to get out. To get away from my mother's machinations.

Finally, I simply pushed and shoved my way though. Ignoring the grasping hands and pinches that covered my body from the brief contact. A crunch and yelp had me turning back to see Fin had taken care of my perverse fondler. I glanced quickly to see just who was the culprit. Mike Green, a nerdy freak who was otherwise harmless.

I pushed back to tap Fin's rock hard shoulders. I think I may have bruised the palm of my hand.

"Let him go," I demanded.

The delicious dark orbs that was Gabriel Finien's eyes were quick to cut across and fixate on mine. I restrained the urge to gulp. Fin may be a fallen angel but fallen or not he was all power. I was devoid of power. I craved it though, it was in my genes. I craved the forbidden. Heck, I even craved world domination. Hence why I lived here... in this quiet uneventful little town with mere... humans.

I tore my gaze from his and firmed my chin. "Release him!"

Surprisingly, he did. Then Fin pushed past me. Electrifying me with the contact so that every nerve ending in my body still sizzled hours later.

Fin... I sighed dreamily  biting into my  unhealthy burger. I ignored the envious looks thrown my way by a team of starving cheerleaders. I regret that they had to refrain from food in order to maintain their perfect 8 figures. My own well formed curves was nothing more than the anti-blessing from the acursed kind. My exotic looks had only one purpose to draw the moths to the flame.

I watched unsurprised as the vacant chair in front of me became occupied by the long lanky form of Aaron. My harmless high school crush of two weeks old. He was the sweetest. A choirboy if there ever was one.