Epilogue

ONG OMG OMG 1k READS THANK YOU SSOOOO MUCH!!This is just to explain everything!
I literally woke up this morning and thought wait a second I HAVNT EXPLAINED EVERYTHING YET!
This is before Legolas proposes to you!

I was walking around the Rivendell gardens looking for Lord Elrond.

I eventually gave up, knowing he was probably doing something very important.

I sat down on an outside chair mulling things over in my head.

Why are my eyes now (eyes colour)?
Why did I feel the king veoquins pain when he was killed?
And where on earth is Elrond?

"Looking for me were you?"

I turned round to see Elrond.

"Elrond! Yes I have been looking for you everywhere!"

"(Your name) you deserve a explanation." He sat down next to me.

"You know when you were Britten by a veoquin when you were little?"

"Yes? Why?"

"Well (Your name), you were bitten by the king of the veoquin and put under a spell, when Legolas saved you and killed the veoquin the spell was broken."

I thought this over.

"Why were my eyes purple?"

"Well *the colour purple is the natural colour of a veoquin eyes, so you also had purple eyes, I remember a time before you were bitten, you were just a baby but you had the most beautiful (eye colour) eyes, just as you do now."

*please don't take that badly, If you do have purple, they are absolutely beautiful and I'm very jealous.

"So I'm not naturally purple eyed?"

"No just like your Ada and Nana you have (colour) eyes! You know if you had blue eyes you would look a lot like legolas!' (If you have blue once again in very jell.

I laughed along with this, I laid my head on Elrond chest and watched the sun going down, all I could think of was Legolas.

Sorry it's short but I don't have very much time on my hands!

Love you all

Signing out for (probably) the last time in this book

ElvenGirlXx