Chapter 12

I was on my way to Rivendell, Ada and Nana had been very worried when i had left and had told me to ride slowly, but i was too excited to go slow, "Torrow elistar Torrow (Run elistar Run)."

We galloped towards Rivendell, my heart beating fast.

As soon as i got through the Rivendell gates i ran to Lord Elrond and embraced him gently, i hadn't seen Lord Elrond, my uncle, for i don't know how long and i had missed him.

"I missed you uncle." you whispered into his shoulder.

"I missed you too (Y/N), how have you been, has it got worse."

i smile at him sadly "I am sad to report that it has gotten worse."

He chuckled slightly at my formality but i was all too soon gone.

"you had better go get some rest before the council tomorrow."

he went to walk away but you caught his hand, "who will be at the council tomorrow?"

"Why?" he questioned.

"I was just wondering if someone i knew would be there."

He smiled, "Are you expecting someone you know to be there."

"Maybe?!"

he smiled knowingly, "yes of what i know he is coming."

I Smiled widely and skipped and the way to my bedroom, i knew where it was as it was the same bedroom i had been in since i was a little Girl visiting her uncle.

it was exactly the same as i remembered it, a pale pink with a aqua blue rimming, i still loved the elvish colours not to bright yet not as blank as white.

i jumped on my feather down bed. and it sprinted me back up to a standing position, being here is surly going to be good for me.

I ran a bath as i wanted to look my best for tomorrow.

once i was out of the bath i dressed in a pale blue evening dress, it was very floaty and was one of my favourite dresses.

I went to walk around Rivendell before tea, i hadn't seen Rivendell for years and i had forgotten how beautiful it was.

"Beautiful isn't it?" came a gentle flowing voice.

I turned round. "Galadriel? Galadriel!" i ran into her arms, "I haven't seen you in ages Mellon!" She stated.

"I haven't been well enough to come here, let alone Lothlorien."

"So your illness has got worse?"

She asked, her face clouded with worry.

"I'm sad to say it has, but I'll be ok, I promise."

She brightened up at this. "I'm glad to hear it, we should be getting to dinner, it getting late".

"Of corse lets go."

We walked all the way back to the main palace, I hadn't realised how far I had walked.

As we neared the palace I thought I had seen a elf I had been longing to see for 100 years (1elf year).

As we entered the dining room I saw him.

Legolas.

I called his name and he stood up, shocked but smiling.

I ran full pelt at him. Jumping into his arms, rapping my arms round his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Oh Legolas, I missed you so so so much." I whispered into his hair.

"I missed you too (y/n) so so so so so much."

I laughed at his imitation of me and kissed him on the cheek.

We realised everyone was looking at us and so did Legolas.

He put me down gently as everyone smiled and laughed.

We sat down and started eating.

It was my favourite, Lembas and Kalisoundia.

I ate morishly, as I hadn't eaten since breakfast.

"Are you going to be at the meeting tomorrow?"

"Yes I'm looking forward to it, are you?"

"Why else would I be here?"

"I thought you had come here just to see me." I said cheekily.

"Of corse my lady, as if their would be a more important reason for coming."

I put my arm round his shoulders, I couldn't believe how much I had really missed him.

"I love you Legolas."

"I love you too, more than you could know."

I kissed him on the cheek again.

I have a feeling this journey will be very interesting and dare I say fun.

Wow two in one day!
And I'm working on another chapter!
And this one is so long!
I can't believe it, I've been very productive today, anyways I hope you enjoyed it!
And over 100 reads thank you! So so so so so much! 💜😊🧝‍♂️🧝🏻‍♀️💜

ElvenGirlXx