Chapter 10

100 years later

I haven't seen Legolas for 100 years.

It's been getting worse, but I still manage to get outside, to keep my sword, twin knife and bow skills in shape.

If I could t do that, I don't know what I would do in my pass time, I've tried to get my Nana and Ada to take me to Mirkwood, but they say I'm not well enough, and the worst thing is, they're right.

~~~~~~~~~~
100 years earlier.

I left Mirkwood for my own kingdom, I wasn't well and Mirkwood doesn't have the healing powers that the starlight elves do.

I was taken back in my carriage as I wasn't well enough to ride back.

As we left I saw Legolas standing outside his palace looking both wistfully and sadly at the carriage.

I caught his eye and he smiled.

I was glad he smiled, as the last thing I would remembered of him was a beautiful smile on his face.

I waved to him and smiled, I could tell he was worried but he still waved back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Present day.

I hadn't seen Legolas in 1 Elf year and I missed him.

I felt like a cripple, not being able to do much by myself, I wonder what Legolas would say if he was here!

I sometimes go back to where we first met.

The veoquin problem has been cleared up, but it doesn't feel the same as it did before they came. For while they were here.

I often start crying when I am there, as it holds a lot of memories for me, some amazing, and others not so.

~~~~~~~~~~

Legolas P.O.V

I missed (y/n), her beautiful smile, how she carried herself, everything about her was exquisite.

I wonder if she is better, she has had another relapse of her illness.

She still hasn't told me what is wrong with her, if I knew maybe I could help.

I find myself waking up at 3 O'clock in the mornings after having nightmares about her dying from her illness.

If only she was here. If only I knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Random P.O.V

They couldn't see a time in their futures that they would be meeting again.

Their stars weren't destined to cross again.

Their lines of life weren't meant to meet.

Until the will of a certain Wizard changed all that.

The will of a wizard, and the fate of a certain Hobbit.

By the name of Bilbo.

Sorry if this is a bit short, but I couldn't think of anything else to add to this chapter and I just wanted to get it published.

Also sorry if it is a bit fluffy.