Chapter 16

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to swoopinghalk for being plain nice and commenting.
Keep the comments coming guys
Wattpad what have you done to me?

The Next morning

You woke up to find your arms still gently rapped around legolas.
*sigh*

"Legolas, it's time to get up, we are leaving soon."

Legolas groaned and I smiled managing to unattached my self from legolases arms.

I looked outside, it was still quite early, thank goodness, or we would be stuffed.

I ran around my room picking up my clothes that had come out of my bag, stuffed them back in i looked around, Legolas was now sitting up on the bed with his legs over the side.

"You had better go, oh I don't know, pack or would someone have done it for you."

Legolas yawned "you are... very correct someone would have done it for me by now".

"You lazy so and so, go on you will to go change at least, or will one of the maids do that for you as well."

"hAhA vEry fUnnY, no I can do that myself."

"Uhhu of corse you can." I said in a whisper to myself.

"I heard that!"

Oops.

~~~~~~~~~~10m later~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the stairs with my riding dress on, Ada and Nana (mostly Nana) wouldn't allow me to have proper riding cloths as they weren't ladylike enough, like many of the thoughts going through my head when ever she says this, so I had to content myself with a riding dress instead.

I entered the dining hall, grabbing an apple on the way to sitting down next to Legolas.

"Good morning (your name) how are you this morning?"

"I am well thank you Elrond, and yourself?"

"I am doing fine thank you."

I couldn't hold it in any longer, i burst out laughing, I find it really funny when I talk formally to any relatives or people I know personally.

I was laughing so hard I almost choked on my apple.

"Are you ready to go (your name)?"

"Yes aneth."

"Walk with me for a bit would you."

"Of corse aneth."
I wonder why he asked me to walk with him?

"(Your name) please be careful when you are in Mirkwood, I don't completely trust Thranduil with your safesty."

"Why not?"

"Since his wife died he has never been the same, he's cold, he only seems to want one thing, the Airlooms of his people, crystals of pure starlight, that belonged to his wife."

I suddenly felt sorry for Thranduil, it must be hard loosing a loved one.

~~~~~~Legolas P.O.V~~~~~

I was walking towards my room when I stumbled across (your name) and Elrond talking.

"How was Legolas after his Nana died?"

"Since Legolas was a child he was been having nightmares about his Nana dying, then one day it came true, after that he would only concentrate if fighting, probably so that he could protect his loved ones, like they did for him."

"Legolas had a dream about me being take by the veoquin last night."

"That doesn't surprise me (your name), he obviously loves you."

I hate it when people talk about my nightmares it embarrassing.

I turned round quickly and made my way in the opposite direction.

~~~~~~third person P.O.V~~~~~~

"Its a gift he has, what he dreams is what might happen or what will happen if things don't change, that's why you have to leave Iostar (your name)."