Chapter 18

If you guys are wondering why I'm updating so much, it's because I'm spending ALOT of time in the car, so the updates are gonna keep coming!

I stood there in Legolases arms, thinking about what he had said.

"Legolas, I cant stay here if you are to be married, I would just distract you, I.. I'd better go back to Rivendell."

"(Your name)!"

"No Legolas, I cant stay!"

I grabbed by mercifully packed bag and ran out the door all the way to the stables legolases voice ringing in my ears.

I found the boy that took my horse,
"I need my horse, now!"

"Of corse my lady, but she's not saddled!"

"I'll ride bare back then!" I did actually prefer bare back but Nana didn't allow it.

I swung up onto elistar.

"Elistar *sights* torrow!"

And she did, she ran faster then she ever had.
she could tell I was upset and needed to get somewhere fast.

As I neared the Rivendell gates I screamed at the guards.

"Open the gates, I princess (your name) have urgent business with Lord Elrond."

And they did open the gates, but not quick enough for me.

I ran through on Elistar as soon as they were open enough.

"Aneth, ELROND!"

He must of heard me as he came running out of the palace doors.

I almost literally fell of Elistar to get into his arms.

I ran at him embracing him as soon as possible.

"A.. aneth... l... l.. Lord... Th... Thr.. Thranduil... m..m.. married.. l... l... Legolas... Of.. to... to... someone."
I was sobbing so hard I almost couldn't get the words out.

"Shhh shhh (your name) it will be alright, I promise." He said as he stroked my hair.

He lead me to my room where he laid me on my bed.

"Sleep now (your name) I will talk to King Thranduil, this doesn't sound like something he would do, no matter how cold he is, he would want his son to find love like he did."

I couldn't sleep, I was to angry, the pain had turned to anger and the best way I find getting rid of anger is to go to the training grounds and have a sword fight with one of the guards.

I put on green leggings and a loose green top, I then put on my cloak that covered my figure and pulled up the hood that covered my face, keeping my identity and gender a secret.

I walked down the corridors with my twin swords on my hips, luckily no one was around.

Once I got to the training grounds I challenged one of the practicing guards, I didn't speak, I just pointed my blade at him hoping he would understand, he did and I smiled to myself.

I pulled out my other blade waiting for the attack.

I started out fighting the way the guards are taught but eventually got bored of that.

Being an only child can come in useful.

My old tutor, Elaiduim, taught me how to fight once I had finished my studies.

But it was a different type of fighting, a rangers fighting style i suppose, it was where you do one move to distract them then attacked them with another.

I swing my blade at him then while he blocked that I put my foot in his stomach making him fall over.

I pointed my blade at his neck.

I had won.

I felt a tug at my hood and sound around knocked the hand off my hood with the blunt side of my sword before he could pull it down.

We started fighting.

I stood upright with my arms out, waiting for him to attack, when he did I blocked it and got out of the way making him fall over, once again I pointed my sword at his neck.

Someone pulled off my cloak and a gasp exploded from the watching guards.

I smiled, "can I have my cloak back please?"

He gave it to me.

I spun my swords and put them away.
(A bit like Legolas did when fighting the orks in the Hobbit, but putting away not pulling out).

I walked away with my back strait, my posture perfect.

Seemingly amune to the chatter of voices left in my wake.