Chapter 17

We rode quickly, it was a different trip from the one that I took to Rivendell, there were guards with us this time.

It tried talking to Legolas, but he had seemed subdued all morning.
So we rode in silence.

When I'm bored I normally hum to myself but felt weird with everyone listening to any movement in the forest.
So I kept quiet.

I could see the palace of Mirkwood ahead, it was quite amazing and that's coming from a girl who grew up in a marble palace.

We hopped off our horses when we came to the entrance, and a stable boy took them away, he seemed nervous so I smiled at him, hoping it would reassure him, it seemed to as he smiled back.

As I walked into the first hall I saw many a elves looked at me questioningly, I was used to being looked at, my white blond hair and purple eyes certainly made people stare, it was the unusual combination of purple eyes and blond hair, my Nana and Ada had blue, I really wanted blue eyes when I was younger, but my Nana and Ada always said they were easy to loose yourself in, i now really like that fact, it's very useful for distracting people with.

We walked through the Mirkwood corridors, they were strange as they were open.

We finally got into throne room, hall, thing, and king Thranduil was sitting on his wooden throne, he looked just like Legolas but older and wiser.

"Hello Legolas, I see you have brought a lady home with you."

"Good morning your Majesty."
He ignored me.

"Legolas who is this and why is she here."

"Ada this is Princess (your name) of Iostar, the starlight realm. You have met before, you leant her a room when she wasn't very well on my coronation. And she is here under the orders of Lord Elrond, and we have to look after her."

"Oh yes we have, How old is she."

"I am 2156, my birthday is in March."

"I see, take her to the 5th guest room, then come strait back, I need to talk to you."

~~~~~Legolas P.O.V~~~~~

After taking (your name) to her room (which thankfully was the biggest one of the guest rooms) I went slowly to my father.

I didn't know what my father thought of her but to be honest i don't really want to know.

As I entered I heard a conversation, strange, father didn't mention company.

My father was talking to a young lady, pretty but not as pretty as (your name).

"Legolas I would like you to meet your future wife (a person you hate names)."

I was astounded, "But Ada I plan to marry (your name), you can't marry me off to someone I don't know."

"LEGOLAS, don't be rude." He gritted through his teeth.

I glared at the Elf and ran strait to (your name)'s room.

I hammered on her door but didn't wait for her to open it.

"Oh (your name) *tears threatened to fill my eyes, my Ada plans to marry me off to some strange elf I don't even know!"

"Oh." I could tell she was upset but saying that So was I.
She looked like she was about to cry but ran at me and put her arms around my chests, cried into my hair.

I hugged her back and we just stood there.

Hi readers!

First, Ooo plot twist!

And second I am planning to make this into a trilogy or even a series of four! What would that be a quadology? I don't know.

Anyway I hope you enjoy it so far!
And also sorry if I update too slow but to cheer you up just remember that whenever I write a story I look like Gollum in the Hobbit when he's figuring out the riddles from bilbo!

ElvenGirlXx