Chapter 8

I would like to dedicate this chapter to amandaXthanduil as she spurred me on and made me feel like people actually cared about this story you don't know how nice it is, so thanks you Amanda.
P.s sorry it took so long, I've got 3 books on the go and you know how high school is.
But anyways I hope you like this chapter. I made sure it wasn't short. 😊 🧝‍♂️.

"Why didn't you tell me you were prince of Mirkwood?" I asked.

"Because I would have been Lying, I am not prince yet."

I exchanged a exasperated look with him then I laughed.

As I danced it started to feel like a dream.

All I could think about was Legolas.
We locked eyes and never stopped.

We danced all through the evening, dancing every dance.

As the last dance finished I couldn't hear the clapping,
Snap out of itt..
I never finished that thought. All I could think about was Legolas bending towards me and kissing me on the cheek.

I turned bright red. I really did not expect this to happen yet, I didn't think our relationship was at that point.

As we made our way to our seats, Legolas made sure that I was sitting next to him.

The starter was salad.
The mains was Elven bread with cheese and crackers.
And for dessert we had a selection of sweet Elven treats including Lembas bread and Kalisoundia (a type of cream cheese in pastries, my personal favourite!")

After we had eaten, Legolas along with his Ada King Thanduil went up into the platform behind the banquet table.

"May I have your attention.
I hope you have enjoyed the festivities so far, now we will be crowning my son, soon to be, prince Legolas of Mirkwood."

I clapped along with everyone else.

As Legolas made his was to the Elven Jeweller and official crowner, I felt faint, I gasped clinging to my seat.

My Ada looked at me questioningly but I couldn't reply.

I felt sick.

Not now.

Not here.

I looked through my white purse, desperately trying to find my flower bouquet, that acted as sniffing salts.

I could see Legolas going down on one knee before everything went blurry.

Come on, you have to say awake.

For Legolas.

I finally found the bouquet.

I took a long breath through my nose.

My vision only got worse.

Damn it.

I could see a blurry Legolas standing up, in a silver top with a delicate silver diadem on his head.

I smiled to myself before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could feel soft hands on my shoulders.

"(Y/n)? (y/n)!"

I looked around me.

Where had Everyone gone?

Where was I?

Why am I in a soft lilac nightgown?

What time was it?

I slowly looked up into the face of my Ada.

"Where am I Ada?"

"Your in a guest room in Mirkwood, the king has kindly lent it to us, just until you are better."

"What happened?"

"I could ask you the same question, You passed out, but I thought you found a way of stopping it."

"I thought I had, but it didn't work."

Just then we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." My ada answered.

Then in walked Prince Legolas.