One of the five

Dylan P.O.V

"Dude,Put the ropes really tight,where she can't move at all!" I told Heaven.

"Take a chill pill man, what's gonna happen anyways?" Heaven asked,damn doesn't she know anything of the five and how weird Bella has been acting.

"She's one of the five" I said calmly "WHAT!?!?!?!" Heaven screamed making everyone run downstairs in the basement "what's wrong?!" James screamed.

"B-Bella is one of the f-five" Heaven said not believing it.

"One of the five? What's that?" Niall asked ,Fuck! I forgot that Niall and the other 4 were here! "Ugh I'm y-" *grrrrrrrrrr* I was stopped by a devilish growl.

I turned around slowly and faced a very scary looking Bella, she looked so evil! Here eyes were dark bloody red her fangs were sharper than a usual vampires fangs, but that's not what scared me, she had long sharp Niels that can shop your head off in one touch.

*grrrrrrrrrr* Bella growled again she looked angry! it's good we chain her "Bella calm down" I tried to said as calmly as possible,"just calm down and you will be fine in 5 minutes" I said as Bella's eyes got darker every second.

"What the actual fuck happen to her, what is she!?!?!" Niall said terrified but too loud for Bella's liking and she started growling extra loud making Niall squeak in terror. "Shhhhh.. Niall you need to be quiet" I told Niall,Niall got closer to Harry trying to hide his terrified face.While the other boys where terrified and shock.

"GRRRRRR.....get me out of here" Bella said in a demonic voice "no you need to stay there for 4 more minutes" i said not trying to make her more mad."GET ME OUT OF HERE" Bella yelled in her demonic voice "no" but I regretted saying 'no' when Bella used all her strength and broke the chains she had on. I looked at her in shock and remember that she is one of the five, and all the five have extra powers than normal vampires.

"Heaven take Niall,harry,Louis,Liam,and Zayn somewhere upstairs save Chelsea go with her, James and Jacob stay here and help me with Bella" i might be 2nd to youngest but I can be a dad at times.

Chelsea and Heaven took the boys upstairs except Niall, he wouldn't move he looked so terrified. "Niall go upstairs!" I yelled over Bella's growls."Niall move!" Harry screamed trying to move his best mate out of the basement,but it was like Niall was bieng control and he couldn't move.

Niall P.O.V

I couldn't move, I was numb,I was too terrified to move even one inch this has happened to me before. Every time I get to terrified or scared I freeze in my spot. I could here people talking but it was muffled it felt like there were miles away.

Everything that's happening in front of me looks so unreal, but I know it's real and that's why I'm too terrified to move. I feel someone push me but I'm too scared to even notice it was Harry trying to move me out of the way.

But after that everything went black.

Harry P.O.V

"NIALL" i screamed i tried moving him from Bella's attack but he wouldn't move! Bella had him pined to the wall,Nialls eyes were closed and he looked.

Dead

But I new he wasn't because you can still see he was breathing, Bella got pushed off Niall and Niall felt in the floor with a big thump. I picked him up and smiled at Dylan for saving Niall, he smiled back and mouth to me a "run upstairs" so I did, I ran as fast as I could upstairs.

When I got upstairs I ran tours Chelsea and Heaven "Chelsea Heaven! I need your help!" I yelled laying Niall in the sofa "What happened!?" Chelsea and Heaven said at the same time but I ignored it. "Niall got attacked by Bella!" I said a bit terrified that I would lose my best mate.

"Don't worry Harry we can help Niall" Chelsea said.

Chelsea closed her eyes and out of no where's, there was a cloud flying on top of Niall, it was a small cloud but it looked power, where did this cloud come from? Last time I checked clouds can't go inside of people's houses.

While I was thinking I saw that the cloud started raining in Nialls whole body, but the weird thing was that the sofa wasn't getting wet, it was like the water drops were going inside his body.

After 5 minutes it stopped and Niall was all dry.

What?!?

How can this be!?

Chelsea turned away from Niall and looked at use while we looked at her shocked.

"I can explain!!!"

What are they?

________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! so my flight got canceled so I'm going in my vacation tomorrow!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And I will try to update later!

Love,

OD😊♥️♥️