whispers

Niall P.O.V

Emptiness.

That's all i could feel no matter if i try to bury the feeling. 

It's useless trying, every bomb that comes along with a strike of light makes me scared but i can't control the feeling, it brings back memories. Memories that can't be replaced or forgotten, how much i wish they could be forgotten.

Every noise that escapes my mouth  can't be controlled either, they are the noises that replay the memory, as hard as it may be to believe they are.

When will this pain end?

*****

I opened my eyes immediately closing them again since the brightness from the shining windows were straightly aiming for my ocean blue eyes. 

As my eyes adjusted to the bright pain i looked around to have found none of the boys in here except the two cuddling in the corner, Louis and Harry of course. I stood up thinking what i should do next since I have no idea where anything is around here, I should probably find the rest of the boys.

I immediately walked outside the room without a single sound coming from the creaking door as I closed it quietly shut. I sometimes just wonder when Harry and Louis will come out, they both told me already that they were gay and liked each other but of course they both told me at separate times and they have still not admitted it to each other or the other boys. Even though I'm a hundred percent sure the rest of the boys have noticed already, god does two are a challenge.

As I kept aimlessly walking around trying to find the rest of the boys even though I was thinking about how to fix Louis's and Harry's problem, I started hearing whispering coming from a certain room.

" s-"

"Hey Niall what are you doing?" I turned around quickly noticing it was just Zayn and I relaxed myself down. " Damnit Zayn are you trying to give me a heart attack" I said a bit breathless since i was still trying to recover from the scare.

"Sorry leprechaun I have to take my chances on scaring you also do you want some breakfast aye?" Zayn said with one of his side smirks which just makes me want to slap the shit out of him. I nodded trying to get my act back together as he lead the way to the kitchen. That's when i started hearing whispers again but this time you couldn't make out what they were saying. They were aimless whispers , they were everywhere. Maybe is just me? i'm probably just making all this up. 

"Niall!" i heard a shout coming from my lad Liam making me jump once more almost peeing myself this time." Shit Liam what do you want lad, you almost made me piss myself what the f!ck" i said a bit pissed off.

" Are you okay? you seem a little off that was my 5th time calling your name and I've been in front of you for a while now." Was he really? i looked around only to noticed we were in the kitchen now and Zayn and Liam were giving me concern looks while Alex and her group were just staring blankly at us.

"Yeah i'm fine sorry, just a bit tired that's all" Yeah, just a bit tired.

"Are you guys going to eat something" Alex said coldly towards us as we stood awkwardly in the front of the entry to the kitchen, " Actually we would like to just wake up Louis and Harry and go home." Zayn said blankly back "I think that's a wonderful idea, the faster you leave the faster I could never see your faces again" Alex said somewhat angrily.

"Guys i think that may be a problem" the one girl named Heaven said, i hadn't even notice she went towards the door. I was confused and wondering why might that be a problem so i walked towards her and the door just to realize one of my worst nightmares.

The storm was so strong last night it knocked down one of the biggest trees in front of the entry outside. Even if we did make it outside it looked way too dangerous out there, i don't think me and the boys could make it out of the woods without one of us getting seriously hurt.

"Well f!ck this is going to be one hell of a ride."

As i felt two piercing eyes glaring me down i definitely knew this journey was going to be one hell, but what I had not realize was that it was going to be actual Hell. 

__________________________________________________________________

Hello guys, I am back to fix the whole story up! So if you are a new reader please i'm warning you that all of this will be confusing if you keep on reading from here. The main character that was once { Bella } is now Alex. The story will be changed up a bit since it's a bit trashy and has no point in it! i'm so sorry this was out of nowheres but hopefully i can make this story way better!

Also sorry for such bad grammar i'm really trying to fix all mistakes and actually have a point in this story. 

-Ollie { i'll try to have the book fix and done soon so it won't be confusing anymore! }

10.8.16