Chapter 30

I really didn't know what to names this chapter sorry !

________________________________________________________________

Bella P.O.V

I walked downstairs feeling a little strange but I don't know why, the boys where still pissed at me for attacking Niall. But I didn't mean too!!!!! I was out of control!!!

Know that I think of that I wonder who are the other four! Are they all boys? Or are they like two boys and two girls?? Oh well I guess we will never find out till we actually find each other.

I walked to the living room getting a death glare from Harry , Louis , and Zayn but Liam was smiling at me and Niall was looking at the floor with sad eyes. I wonder what's wrong with him? "Good morning guys" I said "GOOD MORNING" James yelled right next to me I glared at him cause he yelled right in my ear. I heard good morning from the rests while I walked to the kitchen and good something ready for me to eat.

When my phone started blasting "Fancy" I laughed knowing it was Perrie.

"Hey bitch"

"Hahaha I'm soooooo bored, can Eleanor and me hang at your place and maybe sleep over for a couple of days even months!"

"Ya hahaha sure"

"Ok ill be there in five"

" k bye"

"GUYS PERRIE IS COMING OVER WITH ELEANOR"I yelled I heard lots of yays coming from Dylan,James,Heaven,Chelsea and Jacob but non from the other boys because they didn't know who she was. I smirked remembering that Perrie ones sassed Zayn. But of coused Zayn didn't know who she was.

5 minutes later we heard banging in the door I already new it was Perrie and Eleanor so I decided to you now make sure.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT"

"THE QUEEN OF NARNIA NOW OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" Yep that surely is Eleanor I chuckled at the idiots that I have been best friends for years. I open the door and got attacked in a bear hug and I started laughing "hey Eleanor is been forever I smirked last time I saw her was like 3 days ago. "Idiot if 3 days are 3 years for you then yes it's been forever" Eleanor said rolling her eyes and smiling. Perrie laughed and walked to the living room and screamed.

"THE FUCK YOU BOYS DOING HERE" Perrie yelled at the Zayn , Louis ,Niall ,Liam , and Harry. They all looked at her strangely but didn't say anything " they found out and we can't let them spreading anything around well anywhere!" I said rather annoyed " oh ok then let's make some rules then, Stay in your room , no touching anything , don't dar-" Perrie didn't finish because I cut her of " Perrie , Perrie we don't need rules!" I said chuckling at Perrie and out of no where's Eleanor started singing a song of pink fluffy unicorns running downstairs , when did she go upstairs?

"PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS , PINK FLUFFY UNICO- oh" Then Eleanor notice the boys that use to bully me starting at her weirdly. " oh um I was gonna say I put all of mine and Perrie stuff in Bella's room" Eleanor said blushing out of no where's Perrie started laughing I'm pretty sure she had tears in her eyes of how hard she was laughing."Fuck I have weird friends" and that's when everyone started laughing. And that made Perrie fall in the floor for laughing to much. "Perrie, Perrie" "a-what" she said giggling now "you need mental help" I said serous " your telling me" Eleanor said I smirked and looked at her "you too " I said smirking at her "HEY " Eleanor said in defense.

" so what are we gonn- do you smell that?" I said sniffing the air , it smelled weird but it smelled so familiar and it was getting close. I then started worrying, is it someone dangerous?? I look at Heaven and she looked at me like weirdly. "We don't smell anything"she said , how can't she smell that's smells so strong! It's getting very close!

I jogged out side and keep smelling until I smelled what direction it was and I ran tours the smell. The smell was coming from the pond that I sometimes came to to relax. Then I smelled blood too! Is someone hurt? Did someone hurt someone I knew and that's why the smell seems familiar?

I was so confuse till I got to the pond and i saw a boy that looked around my age he looked hurt but he also had had blood in his mouth and that's when I new he was a vampire. "Hey you ok?" I asked getting closer, it looked like I scared him because he was shaking for a minute when he saw me he calmed down and nodded.

"Why does it look like you hurt your leg then?" I asked worried " no I'm fine is just I got attacked and I scratch my leg with something" he said not looking in pain anymore. " let me see your scratch" I said getting closer to him I don't know why but I feel like I can trust him.

He nodded and showed me the scratch it didn't look so bad his a vampire anyways we heel in like 30 mins and hes scratch was heeling fast already.

" what's your name?" He asked me "

"Bella what's yours?"

" Luke, Luke Hemmings "

________________________________________^_______________________

I feel like this chapter really sucked :( I'm sorry

I'm also sorry for all the mistakes there is in this chapter! I'll try to make it up to you guys! With a better chapter! I'm sorry I made you guys wait so long! Well till next time my mofos!

Also I just wanted to let you guys now that everything that's in bold it means that's supposed to be on italic. I don't know why but it doesn't let me put anything in italic! And it's frustrating! Well till next time my mofos love you all!!♥️♥️

-OD♥️♥️