Backery

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up in the same old ally,

'Wow well this isn't new'

I checked the shattered watch on my arm seeing what time it was, '1:00 p.m'.
It's been a few hours since I was knocked out cold.

I got myself up stumbling a few times on my now fresh bruised and cut legs, I don't feel nothing, why. I kept walking knowing that I looked pretty stupid with all this bruises but it doesn't matter anymore.

'The Edwards bakery, I should just stay here I do work here.'

I walked into 'The Edwards bakery' , seeing dear Perrie Edwards she is the daughter of the owner of the bakery. She goes to a different school as me but we always see each other at work. Yesterday she told me she would be working all day because the school had a blackout and it might take a while to

I saw Perrie doing the usual, reading a magazine full of all the sexy bodies of 'sexy' men she supposedly 'loves', "Well aren't you just the cherry to my pie" I tried to say smiling getting closer Perrie. "Well y- oh my god Alex! What happened to you! Come to the back I'll help you clean up!"
How can she be so nice? Why is she so nice?

-20 minutes later-

I was looking around to see If we needed to make something else but everything was in order. I was sitting in the back eating a cupcake when I heard the little bell of the door letting me know someone was here. " Get it Alex I'm baking cookies" I heard Perrie say from the kitchen.
I yelled 'Ok' Back as I heard a small giggle from the kitchen and smiled. I got out of my chair and when I looked at who it was waiting at the counter, I was shocked, I couldn't believe it. I blinked I few times to see if it was really the person I haven't seen in years.

Can it really be him?

__________________________

Hey guys well who do u think the 'him' is comment . I wasn't going to give u a clue about if it was a she or he BUT UR LUCKY. WELL LUV U MY LITTLE CARROTS!!!!! Bye I'll try to update later:))))