Mad

I want to be happy, loved and wanted. I want to feel like I'm needed and that I have people by my side no matter what happens, and I do now. I'm not letting the chance of letting them go ever happen.

I'm done with all this.

But mostly I was done with being the girl that was always broken.

___________________________________________________________________

Alex P.O.V

Rage.

It's all I could feel, how can I be treated this way? What have I done to deserve such cruelness? We used to be so close, all of us for gods sake! How could they just turn on me? What did I do? Was it something I did?
Of course it was, you pathetic shit n-

No I'm not letting that stupid voice take over.

"Hey piece of shit look up we are right here, we're not down there" I heard Louis say with his sassy usual voice. I look up threw my angry eyes seeing every last bit of them.

"Let me go, I'm just going to say this one last time. Let. Me. Fucking. Go." I don't think I could last any longer the thirst and the anger was too strong now, I'm going to lose it. I'm going to kill-

"Hey! You fuck heads" I turn quickly around to the voice that has called out only to notice it was Chelsea finally out.

"Let her fucking go you asses" she was angry, and that was never good.

The boys laughed not taking it seriously
"What are you gonna do about it baby girl" Liam said smirking like there was no tomorrow "you motherfucking cunt you wanna know what I'll do to you"

What happened next didn't really surprise me, Chelsea grabbed Liam and pushed him down to the ground choking him enough so he could be losing his breath.

The other four were about to jump in but Chelsea have them a stare that made them stop in there tracks.
"Listen up you assholes, I see you messing around with Alex anymore and this little puppy won't be the only one getting hurt. Next will be mr. Curly over here and the rest do you fucking understand."
They all nodded and walked away with Liam behind their tails.

I looked at Chelsea smiling but I couldn't stand but feel pathetic, she did all the work, what did I do? Nothing. I stood there and watched what the hell is wrong with me?

"Hey wanna go on a hunt?" I looked up out of my thoughts and I've realized I'm not hungry anymore, uh I wonder why.

"No I'm okay forget it, we will go later."
I didn't wait for her answer I just turned around and walked away, I still couldn't believe myself. I'm such a pathetic shit.

****

I entered the school not really minding anything anymore, I couldn't stand the thought about anything.

I walked in a normal pace to my next classroom loving the idea of art at this moment.

I don't have this class with any of my friends so I'll just sit in the BACJ and relax while trying to figure out what to sketch, this class is what I've been looking forward too and I really can't wait.