We meet again

Harry P.O.V

"Harry mate you're zoning out again, you okay?" I heard Liam ask from beside me.
He is correct I've been zoning out lately and it's because of A-I mean the slutty shit.
"Yeah I'm fine, have you noticed that we haven't seen slutty Alex for a whole week now mates?" I asked to see if I was the only one who has realized, to my surprised I wasn't.
"Yeah I wonder where she has been, maybe she finally decided to end it" Louis said laughing, it seemed more forced than usual.
Did Louis actual feel that way? The need for Alex to kill herself?

Silence fell between all of us as we walked to the entrance of school but something caught us off guard.

Everyone seems to be talking about three new girls and boys, that was no joke everything everyone seemed to be whispering about when we walked through the halls.

'Oh yeah dude does new girls are some hot babes I totally need to get one of them in bed, it would be lit!'

'Shit this girls will make me explode fuck look at does boobs and ass!'

Woah, everyone is making such a fuss about this, I need to check this ladies out to see if everything is true.

"Yo Hazza look over there" Louis told me in shock, but why is he in shock?

I looked at the direction that Louis was pointing at, can that really be her?

This is overly shocking.

What the fuck?

***

Alex  P.O.V

"Thank you for the greeting "James said smirking at how sarcastic I was being, I laughed at how idiotic he could be and just walked forward knowing already that they were following my every step.

We finally walked into school ignoring everyone's deathly stares and we headed to the main office.

But.

Ofcourse today by the looks of it wasn't going to be one of our lucky days, there they were.
Looking at us.

This is just great, looks like it literary is going to be hell today.

"Is that them?" I heard Heaven ask
"Yep the one and onlys" I said in a monotone, I kinda just want to jump off the window and hopefully fall in a bunch of glass that will kill my vampire body somehow.

"Don't worry babe, we got your back nobody will hurt you." Chelsea said with such confidence as ever, it made me smile and it made me feel worth to fight for.
"Thank you I really appreciate it, but I can handle myself" I'm not going to let them get in drama because of me, hell no.

"Fuck that! We're here for you!" Jacob yelled from behind me hitting me in the head softly.
I was going to answer back but I got disrupted by them walking over to us.

" 'ello you mates must be new here" Niall said with his thick Irish accent of his,
"Well yeah them, not exactly me though." I said rather bluntly,
" Ay really? What's your name then? Maybe we have seen you before?" Zayn said not really paying any mind to anything.

I stared blankly not knowing what else to say but what was just about to come out of my mouth.

"Mhm pretty sure you have, my names Alex. Alex Woods"