Seeying him again

We were walking around town when I saw

Him, the person I hate most in the world, was standing right in front of me staring right into my eyes with one of his famous smirks

I didn't think he would ever find me.

________________________________________________________________

Alex P.O.V

He was right in front of me,the person that I mostly hate.

"Well,well,well,if it isn't little Alexbear" just hearing his voice mad me sick to the stomach, remembering the memories made tears start to form in my eyes..I imagined this day would come but not this fast, I wasn't mentally ready to see him again or ever I would think.

Dave.

Yes my dad.

He abused me ever since my mom died, telling me everything was my fault, now that I come to think of it it was.

She was buying me some clothes, when she came back the unexpected happened a semi big truck hit her hard from her side. She didn't make it and I was all my fault.
Yes it was. Pathetic how much of a brat you are is so unreal. You deserved everything.

"Shut up" I whispered to myself I didn't want to think about it, I did so many unforgiving things after all that, thinking I deserved every single drop of the pain I conflicted on myself and up to this day I still do.

" What was that?"
I looked up almost forgetting he was right I front of me, I was shocked and in pain I couldn't think about it anymore I didn't want to see him.

"What do you want" I tried seeming more brave than I really was, I was a coward at this moment and there was no changing it.

Heaven P.O.V(uuu...)

We were just walking around town, when out of nowheres this old man by the looks of it around his 40s or 50s.

He stopped Infront of us, all of a sudden Alex's mood changed completely. Tears were forming in her eyes, what was going on??

"Well,well,well if it isn't little Alexbear"

His smirk was killer but not in a good way, he gave me the bad vibes and I just wanted to kill him. Who is this man? How does he know Alex?

The pain that was written all over Alex suddenly made me angry at the man that I didn't even know Infront of us. Now that I thnk about it he does have many features that Alex has, could that be the man that she ones called her father? Could it be the abuser she talked about? It could be.

"What do you want" Alex respond was quiet shaky and scared but atleast she tried hiding it. "I want you back, I want to finish what I started. I want to kill you." Did I hear correctly? I couldn't help myself anymore.

I jumped in thin air and kicked the old man in the face,knocking him out I couldn't stop laughing. The laughter was uncontrollable "Next time I see you again this won't be all."

"Heaven I think that's enough lets go" Dylan said surprised at my outburst,
He was correct I needed to stop before I get more out of control.

"Let's go"

We had no time to check anything we just ran, as fast as we could home.
Everyone was shocked and confused and so was I now. It's been a while honestly since I burted like that.

When we got home everyone was just blasting questions at Alex while Alex just stood looking at the ground "Everyone Shut the f!ck up!!" I yelled making everyone be quiet.

James P.O.V

I was in shock ,who was this person that wanted to kill, Alex?

When we got home everyone was just spamming Alex with questions, but it's not
Our fault we where very damn confused we couldn't help it. Heaven finally screamed to everyone to shut up so Everything was calmed for a bit

"Who was that man?"

I couldn't help myself.

"That man was ones my dad." Alex answered with anger and sadness in her voice.
"Did I deserve it." Alex said out of nowheres
"The pain. All the sorrow I saw. The pain was good. I loved it. " the lush in her eyes was unbelievable and out of control.

"Alex hear me out, that's not true you didn't deserve such pain it was for no reason. It wasn't Your fault"

"But it was haha, it was. It fucking was"

She was laughing her ass off, why? I don't get it what's wrong with her.

Alex P.O.V

It's your fault.
Everything is your fault.
You deserved everything and every little thing.
No change.
Whore.
Bitch.
Cunt.
Fag.
Worthless.
Piece of shit.
Your mom is dead because of you.
Ha what a pain you are honestly kill yourself already why don't you understand? You must be really stupid.

I can't take this anymore I want over. Why can't I stop, why doesn't it stop.

"Make it stop!!"

Everything once again went black. Why does this always happen to me.

It is my fault.

______________________________________
Heyyyyyy guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!❤️

And if you guessed if it was the dad you were right!

I'll be updating soon!

-OD❤️❤️