3.3 - very tempting

Have you ever slept in a newly painted room and just sort of suffocated in the smell? Well that's what it felt like as I woke up and it wasn't the nicest thing first thing in the morning. Coughing, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I couldn't place the smell as I stared around the room while I was stretching.

"Babe?" I lay back down, closing my eyes again.

"Yeah?"

"Natalie, you smell bad!" Michael whined as he shifted slightly in bed. I reached my hand to the right to smack him but my hand in something gooey. I scrunched up my nose and peeked one eye open, seeing that my hand was completely covered in green paint.

"Michael!" I jumped out of bed and checked myself over. Luckily, I only seemed to have imprints from Michael on my side and I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Sleepy times, no talk." After checking out the damages done to me by the paint, I properly noticed just how covered Michael was by paint. I burst out laughing, having to lean on the bed for support. My laughter made Michael sit up in bed, looking at me with wide eyes.

I motioned to his chest as I tried to speak. "You... uh... chest...hair" was all I could get out before I had to sit down to continue laughing. He stared at me for a few moments, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. He looked down, his movements slow and I started laughing harder when I watched his mouth open wide. My eyes closed, stopping the tears of laughter falling.

"I SWEAR TO FUCK WHOEVER DID THIS BETTER FUCKING RUN!" My eyes were still closed as I heard him jump out of bed and out of the room. Screams were coming down the hall as I calmed down and picked up a t-shirt from Michael's drawer.

If he thinks he's going to have a shower first, he has to think again. Getting all that paint out of his hair and off of his body was going to take up all of the hot water.

Throughout the whole of my shower, I was giggling about the paint that covered Michael. Even when I was pulling his t-shirt on and down to cover the top of my thighs and his boxers, I couldn't get the image of Michael covered in paint out of my mind.

I nearly burst out laughing again as I opened the bathroom door to see Michael facing me, cross-legged on a towel. The only thing stopping me from doing so was the small pout on his face. He instantly got up and went to pass me to get into the bathroom. Before I stepped away, he grabbed my arm so that I was facing him.

"Can you help with my hair? I don't want paint in my eyes." I nodded, feeling sorry for him. He locked the bathroom door after me and tugged off his top.

"I'll help get the paint off your chest too." I mumbled as I watched him, I couldn't help it.

"What?" He stared at me, raising an eyebrow. I smiled and gestured for him to kneel by the bath. I had to reach over him to grab the shower head off the wall and switch it on and his back tensed as I did. I could feel him staring at me as I tested the temperature. Nodding at him when it was a decent temperature, I put my foot between his legs.

"You look hot in that top, by the way." He turned to bend his head over the bath, leaving me to look down at which top I had chosen. It was one I had only seen him wear once - a long black and white striped top.

I blushed as I ran the water over his head, my fingers sliding through his hair from the nape of his neck. My leg was pressed up against his bare back and I had to fight to stop it from feeling weak. I wasn't even sure why.

He kicked me out while he showered properly so I took our clothes and the towel he was made to sit on to his small wash basket. Lying on his bed, I closed my eyes and wondered why the hell I couldn't even stand near him today.

Seeing him topless and looking like a confused little teddy bear made me feel tingles and I didn't think I could handle it. Groaning, I threw my arm over my eyes. Why was I being such a...a...stupid girl.

"You look very tempting right now, babe." His voice was low. Slowly, I propped myself up on my elbows and grinned at him.

"Tempting is definitely what I was going for!" My stomach was in knots at his words but I stuck my tongue out at him. He shook his head and laughed at me as he came to sit by me.

"Seriously though, babe, you are honestly gorgeous." I could feel my cheeks turning red as I kicked his leg with my foot.

"Shut up loser, can you go get our painting?" I knew I was grinning; I couldn't help it with his compliment. I happily watched him walk back out of his room wondering what the hell had gotten into me. Deciding I needed to talk to girls, I grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

12:43 Natalie: Can we SOS in three hours? I need girl help.

Thankfully, they text back even before Michael could return with our masterpiece.

12:48 Nicole: Why so bloody specific?

12:49 Rosie: Yeah! What's up?

Telling them that I'd have to text them later, I left Michael's room in search of our anger painting. I found him standing by the front door of his apartment with the canvas sticking through diagonally. Luke and Calum's heads were to be seen on either side but they were stuck outside of the apartment and all Ashton was doing was laughing at their predicament with his phone out.

"Pull it back out, dorks and then carry it in landscape not portrait." I sat next to Ashton, curling my legs under me.

"We don't listen to no girl!" It sounded like Calum had moved further away from the door and I laughed at the fact that there was no other way of getting it inside.

"Suit yourself, I'll be making food when you guys have finished!"

"Oh guys, I really want some breakfast" Michael moaned as he watched me go to their kitchen.

"I'm thinking a full English?" I turned to walk backwards through the door in time to see him stick his finger up at me. I returned the gesture and got to work making the right ingredients for enough meals for all of us. If the boys had had breakfast then they could have the meal as a really early lunch instead.

~

uploading on my phone bc in Spain. I don't know if things are in italics or not so..sorry