1.4 - stop Michael 2k14

Half way to Upstairs at the Garage, the radio DJ on Kerrang! started shouting about where The Grizzlies were going to be performing. As if someone had pressed the mute button we all instantly shut up. Nicole leaned over and turned it up so us at the back of the van could hear.

"Off the to the Garage? Well you better do a u-turn and go down under." The DJ was laughing annoyingly as Michael pulled over. He turned in his seat to face us and I nearly laughed at the big red mark I had caused on his cheek. Serves him right.

"Down under?" Calum looked like he was in dep concentration, as if the clue couldn't have been more difficult for us to work out. I could hear Nicole tapping on her phone all the way from the front, probably searching any social network she could think of to find some clues.

"Is there any Australian rock bars in London?" 

"Don't be an idiot, Griff. They aren't classified by a nationality." River scoffed at my retort. Honestly, I didn't think that his train of thought was that bad. Maybe a logo that linked to Australia or the name of a bar? I couldn't think of any bars that even sounded like they were right.

"Down under... Underneath? It was Upstairs at the Garage so the opposite is...downstairs?" Nicole had turned to us, her internet search obviously coming up useless. 

"There is no downstairs bar." Michael spat out the words. I glared at him for speaking in such a way to my friend. No way was he going to get away with how he was acting tonight. Fair enough, he could act like a dick to me but acting like a dick to my friends as well was a no go.

"THE UNDERWORLD!" We all jumped at Luke's sudden outburst. "It's in the basement of Worlds End pub!" He shouted. "Drive, drive!" He was waving his arms about in excitement, trying to get Michael to move his fat ass.

-&-

"I promises you we'd find them." I grinned at River who was the only one with me waiting for them to come on stage.

I couldn't see Michael, Griff, Luke or Nicole but Ash and Calum were nearby, jumping on the balls of their feet, probably unable to stand still.

"I know, I know! I can't believe it!" I flung my arms around River, my excitement making my body move without consulting my brain.

I pulled away quickly when the crowd started cheering. I was pressed against River by the equally lucky people around us when they finally came on.

"WHERE ARE YA LONDONNN!" The lead singer held out his microphone and the crowd screamed 'the underworld' back at him. I can't believe I was finally going to see my favourite band.

At some point during their set Luke and Nicole had found us. We spent the rest of the night together, dancing and laughing. I had forgotten all about Michael.

Thankfully, I didn't see him all night till we were back in the van. Even then, I didn't have to acknowledge him as we were all too hyped up about the night we had experienced. I don't think any of us sat still for the whole of the ride home. It felt immense to say we had seen our favourite band. A band that a lot of people might never see.

-&-

Nicole and me had kicked Luke out of his room claiming we needed our beauty sleep. In reality, I wanted to talk to her and Rosie about the dickhead in the room across the hall.

02:35 Natalie: S.O.S get a cab to the boys apartment.

02:59 Rosie: on my way

I didn't question why she was up, I was just glad she was to be able to reply to my S.O.S. We all knew that a text with 'S.O.S' in it meant the person needed immediate help - no matter what.

"Can you tell me now she's on her way?" Nicole was bundled under the covers wearing one of Luke's t-shirts. I would have asked Michael for one but due to his attitude, I had also borrowed one of Luke's. It was massive on me but I just didn't feel right.

"Not till she's here. It's about Michael and you guys just need to help me get revenge." I was lying on my front with my legs in the air, I couldn't sit still. I wasn't sure why I was so restless. Maybe it was the nerves of presenting my plan to the girl hoping they didn't think it was too much.

"Revenge? What happened?" Just as Nicole asked, Rosie burst through the door.

"Is everyone okay? No one hurt? No one crying? No one crying. Why S.O.S at 3 fucking am then?" She had obviously just jumped out of bed and come straight here. Half of her hair had fallen out of her loose pony tail and she had thrown a coat over a t-shirt and bed shorts. She even still had some slippers on. Both of us laughed at her frantic behaviour.

"We're planning revenge." Nicole wriggled her eyebrows making Rosie join in with our laughter.

"I'm up for it but why?" Rosie climbed up on the bed, all three of us moved to sit in a small triangle.

"Michael is treating me like I'm just any old toy he can use for sex and I want to show him I'm not." My eyebrows furrowed as I thought of the things he had said. He had no right to. Even if he had no feelings for me, there wasn't any excuse for him acting like that.

"So we want to stop Michael being a dick?" Rosie looked thoughtful and sympathetic at the same time. Nicole on the other hand just looked pissed.

"Yeah. Stop Michael 2k14." I snorted at the name.

"Okay, mission Stop Michael 2k14 is a go." Nicole smirked at me and I was glad that these two would help me with my plan. I had thought it was stupid but I knew Michael really did need payback.

We didn't sleep till about 8am. Rosie had found an empty notebook and a pen in one of Luke's drawers after a lot of looking around. We didn't want to ask anyone else for paper because they might have wondered why. We ended up writing down multiple things we could do to piss Michael off. One of which we could do the very next morning.

He is so going to wish he didn't treat me like I was just a fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooh, I kind of like bitchy Natalie. I'm definitely going to enjoy the next few chapters!

I laughed way too much at the fact that this is the fourteenth chapter and it's stop Michael 2k14. It honestly isn't even funny but hey, I've been running on approx. two hours sleep a night :c

Dedicated to Laurajae for the new cover, I hope you guys like it xo