0.2 - keep the tank

A/N After this I probably won't update for a few days but I'm really trying to get word out about this story. If you could help it would mean so much ily xo

Again, credit to http://hemmingual.tumblr.com as she has helped me with this a lot. 

chapters start to get longer later on, I promise xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun on my face pulled me from sleep the next morning and I tried to stretch. Still groggy it took me a while to realise that I wasn’t in my room and I definitely wasn’t alone in bed. Don’t panic Natalie, don’t wake them because that would just be awkward I told myself as I turned my head to see Michael. I can’t believe it, did last night really happen? Memories flooded back as I tried to get my head around the fact that I was lying in a bed and had no idea how to get home. Rosie! Nicole! They wouldn’t know where I was! I squirmed from under his arm as quietly as possible and, once I had located my purse on the bedside table on the side closest to Michael, I crept towards it. It wasn’t that hard considering his room was actually tidy for a boy. I thought I had done well as I switched on my phone and skimmed through the messages

22:34 Rosie: Natalie where the hell are you?

22:58 Rosie: Are you okay?

23:21 Nicole: We know you left with a guy, who was he? Do we know him? Please text us back.

23:59 Rosie: We’re going to head home but we’ll come back if you text us.

00:32 Nicole: Text as soon as possible, we’ll come and get you

09:12 Nicole: Are you up? Where does he live? Where should we meet you?

09:38 Rosie: How good was it? ;)

I chuckled quietly at Rosie as I was about to start typing a reply when there was a loud crash from right next to me. “Shit!” I dropped to the floor and tugged the first t-shirt I saw on. It was his tank from yesterday but I didn’t have time to worry as I scrambled to place the fallen lamp back on the bedside table. Breathing heavily to calm myself down, I built up the courage to look to my right, straight into Michael’s now open eyes. Yelping, I fell back and gasped as his eyebrows furrowed.

“You stayed?” He looked so confused and that’s when I remembered. One night stand, I shouldn’t have stayed.

“I…uh, I’ll go just let me um…” I scrambled around, sending a quick text to both the girls saying I’m okay. “Let me get my clothes and I’ll just…” I was pulling on my skirt when he started chuckling. Puzzled, I turned around with my skirt half way up my legs. “What?”

“I’m a gentleman, stay. I’ll make you some toast or something.” He got up; pulled up my boxers and by the time I had my skirt up and zipped he was next to me. “Oh and, keep the tank. It looks hot on you.” His voice was husky, low and he winked at me as he walked out of his door.

10:02 Natalie: I’m at his. I can get a taxi home, and I’ll talk later x

After my second message to the girls and collecting my stuff I walked out the door, following the smell of food. Michael was by the oven, a frying pan in his hand and the smell of bacon wafted towards me. “That’s not toast,” I chuckled as I sat at his breakfast bar.

“Well, I’m thanking you for the amazing night last night, it’s the least I could do.” He plated a two bacon sandwiches, sitting opposite me. We ate in silence but it wasn’t as awkward as I thought it would be. Once we done I booked a taxi and we sat on the breakfast bar talking whilst we waited. I had found out that he played guitar in a band with three other boys, all of similar age, and that he lived with them in the apartment we were in. Just as the taxi came, I heard a noise from down the hall.

“Is that bacon?” It was probably one of the boys from the band and as we were walking out he came round the corner. “Is that a chick? Michael, you let one of them stay?!’ A shocked expression was plastered on his face as he stared at me, Michael leading me out of the door. He kissed me as he said goodbye and held onto me, his face in my neck.

“I put my number on your phone. Call me, we can do it again.” He was smirking as he pulled away and started to close the door. Just before it closed I heard him speaking to his friend.

“Who was the hot girl?”

“Natalie, I met her at the bar.”

“You let her stay AND you remember her name?” The shock was evident in his voice even though the door had just closed cutting off the rest of the conversation. I smiled to myself, it obviously isn’t often that Michael had let girls stay and it sent excitement through my veins knowing that.

When the taxi pulled up at my house, I panicked knowing that I probably didn’t have enough money. The driver saw me worrying and rolled down the little bullet proof window. He turned and smiled, “It’s always paid for ma’am, don’t worry.” It took me a while to understand that he meant other girls that had probably used this service before and I scrambled out of the taxi mumbling a thank you.

The girls came rushing to the door, bombarding me with questions while I tried to get to the sofa,

“Who was he?”

“Was he good?”

“What happened?”

“Yeah! We want all the details!”

“Natalieeeee, tell us!”

I was laughing at their desperation to know by the time I managed to finally collapse onto the sofa with both of them looking at me expectantly. “His name was Michael, I spent the night even though most girls don’t and he cooked me a bacon sandwich.” They both squealed and asked for details but I decided I’d keep my mouth shut and tell them no more other than: “It was a one-night stand, we can leave it guys” I wasn’t annoyed but they stopped asking me questions after that and I managed to have a long bath, refreshing myself after the night before.