0.4 - my shit ass teacher

A/N so each chapter is a little under 1000 words and i hope that's okay xo

chapters start to get longer later on, I promise xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“This is useless! I’m not learning anything!” I knew I snapped at him but he just laughed at me. How dare he! “I’m not learning anything and all my shit ass teacher has the audacity to do is LAUGH at me!” We had been sitting in his living room for nearly two hours now and I could still barely hold the guitar properly. Honestly, he wasn’t a very good teacher, he just laughed at me when I messed up and joked about how much I really suck. Yes, thanks Michael I understand you’re a guitar God. Anger boiled inside me as I chucked the guitar to my feet.

“Maybe I could teach you better if you’d get to know me first?” He ran his hand through his hair as he asked this, looking up at me sheepishly. He took my angered silence as a yes and left to grab something from the kitchen. Not having him there left me with a chance to take a nosy look around: he had a clean place, photos of four boys were on the side, a massive TV with an xbox and two large stacks of DVDs and games. I crept closer to the pictures and picked one up, wondering what the other boys I hadn’t seen could look like.

“I’m not going to have to call you Nosy Natty, am I babe?” I gulped as I slowly turned around, a picture of four boys on stage at a small gig in my hand, to see Michael leaning against the doorway with a pack of six beers in his hand. He didn’t look angry but I still felt guilty.

“I was curious, I’ve only seen one friend and I don’t even know his name,” I placed the photo behind me as I walked back to my seat on his two seat sofa. Curling my leg under me, I sat to face him just as he sat down. “Tell me about them.” It was demanding but he was the one suggesting we get to know each other.

“Well the one you met is Calum,” He opened to beer cans and handed me one, settling back into the sofa as he started to talk, “he’s kiwi and Scottish, he plays bass, 18 like me, he has his bum out all the time, he likes blue,  pizza and is the most feminine. The one with the quiff is Luke,” I was listening contently, his voice getting rid of my earlier angry as I stored all these facts somewhere in the back of my mind. “Luke’s the youngest, 17, he’s been posting videos on youtube since he was 14, he plays guitar and is lead vocals, he’s probably the most responsible, he has a dog named Molly, pure Aussie and gives the best hugs. He’s always hungry, the tallest and I hated him before we joined the band together.” Michael had paused to take a massive swig of his beer. He looked happy when he talked about his mates, a real smile plastered on his face rather than his usual smirks he aimed at me. It was intriguing to watch. “Finally Ashton. He joined last, he’s  19 so the oldest, he’s the best listener, scared of the dark, snores and he has a dog named Indie.”

“They mean a lot to you, don’t they?” I said it carefully and he nodded so I continued, “What about you?”

“Let’s play something,” he didn’t answer my question, dick, “Guess something about me and if you’re wrong: drink. If you’re right then I’ll drink.” He was smirking at me again but this sounded like fun so I went along with it.

“You’re the biggest gamer?” I had guessed this from the fact that he didn’t mention this with his brief description of any of the other boys but his shock sent me into a fit of laughter.

“How did… What?” He continued looking confused as he took another gulp of his beer and waited for me to continue.

“You cook?” This time he smirked and shook his head so I took a gulp, annoyed that I obviously wasn’t having a lucky run.

After that I only learnt that he was 18 and he played guitar (which he hold told me anyway) and we both laughed at my poor guessing skills. I had learnt that he loves his computer, he’s sassy, he loves girls, he likes Cadbury twirl and was naturally a blond. He has a weird mixed heritage that I honestly couldn’t remember considering I had already finished three beers. I was pretty good at handling alcohol but I was allowing myself to relax and found myself lent against the arm rest with Michael hovering over me in no time. His kisses weren’t quite as urgent as the first time but they were just as powerful and had an effect on me almost instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N i just wanted to say thank you for all the positive feedback omg. i've talked to some of you personally trying to get word out about this and it literally means so much. ily xo