Chapter 14: Reunited Again

Grey blue eyes take in the sight, rain falls down, the pitter patter of the water slapping against the streets, houses and sidewalks. But most of all the water, he wants to be out in the open and instead he is stuck inside his room. "Come on buddy, just a little further," He heard a deep voice mumble, he stared out the window and he meet bright blue eyes. Wet blond hair, his eyes were tired, he was dressed in a white tight long sleeve, navy blue pants, brown rain boots and he had on leather jacket.

Levi pulled on his jacket, he ran outside the ships walls and he opened the deck. Sharp grey blue eyes flicker with want, "Erwin?" He hoped that man was his mate, he saw him cradling his chest. He had a frown, deep frown and he looked like he had been crying. "Erwin!" He shouted a little louder, that's when the man stood straight up.

"Levi," He kicked his horse gently, he dismounted the horse and his feet hit the ground. He put his horse in the stables nearby, "Oh angel, how I've missed you," Erwin walked up to him, he pulled Levi close and he whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

"I've missed you too, I was worried about you," He threw his arms around his lover, he buried his nose in the familiar scent. He nosed the Alpha's scent gland, Erwin sniffed him as well. Liking the smell of his mate-- the roses and the tea--it makes his nose tickle whenever the blond is in a close proximity to the raven. "Mmm I love you," The raven closed his eyes, Erwin cradled him close to his chest.

"I love you too, we should go inside. Don't want to catch a cold do we?" Erwin suggested, he wrapped an arm around the Omega's waist and he walked him inside the ship. He led him over to the bathroom, Erwin striped his clothes off and he started the bath. He made sure the water was warm, before he got in. Levi walked into his bedroom, he pulled out a pair of clothes for the man.

Levi grabbed his pajamas himself, he walked into the bathroom and he set the clothes on a stool. He stripped his clothes off and he stepped into the bathtub with his mate. The blond man scooted back so the Omega has more room, the young man cleaned himself. "How long have you been out in the rain?" The raven asks.

"Three hours, but its worth it," Erwin hummed, he got out of the bath. He dried himself off with a towel and then he pulled on the clothes. Levi stayed in the bath for a little longer before he pulled on his warm pajamas. He walked to his bed, he watched Erwin mess with the teapot. He poured himself a cup of tea and he poured one for Levi. "I'm sorry I was away when you needed me the most," He walked over to the bed and he gave the Omega his cup of tea.

"That's fine, and it wasn't me. I just didn't know how to react in that situation," Levi said, "I'm still a brat," Levi smirked and he leaned forward pressing his lips to the blond's lips.