Chapter 16: Missing You

Normal setting

Levi stood on the bow of his ship, he was dressed and he had a pout on his lips. He wore a loose white long sleeve shirt tucked into his grey pants, a light blue vest with grey buttons, he had on a pair of leather brown boots, his grey blue eyes had a little bit of glitter on them, grey mini hoop earrings and light blue rose on each of his ears, light blue eyeshadow miked in with grey with glitter adorn his eyelids, he had a light pink gloss on his lips, his nails were a solid white with a mini jewl on each one, he had his hair pulled into a mini corn braid secure with a bobby pin, his hat was a light blue color with a grey and white feather, he had a bit of blush on his cheeks, and he had a set of rings on his fingers. He had a silver necklace with a light blue rose on it. He had his pirate coat in his lap, "Cap, why are you so down? Its your birthday, let's go celebrate," Farlan said, his blond hair was gelled back and he wore fine clothing. 

"I don't feel like celebrating, my Erwin is in another city," The Omega whined, he was sitting on a stool that was painted black and he had a cup of tea in his hand. Farlan let out a sigh, he walked over to his brother like figure. "I miss him, I refuse to do anything without him," Levi said stubbornly. He was sad, he missed his Erwin and it was his birthday and his lover wasn't here celebrating with him.

Erwin was two towns over, he wanted to get an alliance with the neighboring towns. "Levi, you can't waste your one birthday, you're 18 little boy." Farlan sighed, he grabbed Levi's cup of tea. The young 18 year old was tugged into the dining room, Hange was sprawled out on the floor and the sailors were all drowning their own bottle of beer.

"Oh, Captain here," Isabel reached over Petra, the 16 year old handed him a cup of wine. His favorite, the Pinot Noir, the fancy type. The red head had a smile on her face, the older man ruffled her hair. "Did I do good Levi?" She asks, striving for praise.

In response the Omega took a sip of wine, lowering his gaze. He licked his lips at the silky taste, he smiled. "This isn't too bad, could be better. The castle serves the best wine," Levi reasoned, The beta girl nodded her head. Levi walked past Hange--who was sprawled out on the floor--he sat beside Isabel. They ate and mauled over conversation topics. Levi signed his name on the sheet of paper with a quill, then he prepared himself for bed. He crawled under his covers dressed in navy blue booty shorts and a tank top. A jacket hanging on the bed post. He dreamt about his Alpha, how the blond man will be in the same bed as him forever. It soothes the Omega, and it helps him remember just how much the man loves him.